Spagna Royal Suite Rome
iQ Hotel Roma(Rome)
US$ 286
US$ 246
  • Bar/Lounge
Novotel Roma Est Hotel(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$ 97
US$ 75
  • Pool
Hotel Giolli Nazionale(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$ 129
US$ 103
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 116/night.

Best Western Hotel President(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$ 152
US$ 121
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Papa Germano(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$ 69
US$ 59
US$ 589
US$ 367
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshugo bossspanish stepsperfect locationpush buttonboutique hotelmain receptionhuge showerturkish bathfourth floordesigner shopsthe main hotelbreakfast roomhotel entrancereception deskaround the cornerhighly recommend this hotelbeautiful room
Reviewed 28 February 2012

Overall our experience at this hotel was really good. Staff extremely helpful and made the stay very personal and accommodated all our needs. Rooms were sufficient for our needs and very well presented truly recommend staying here.... The only negative thing if one can call it negative is that there wasn't tea making facilities in the room. But otherwise excellent all round .... Thank you ;-)

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 23 January 2012

We stayed for 2nights at a weekend having picked the hotel from Tripadvisor and we were not disappointed. Perfect location, close to Spanish Steps and shops but in a quiet street. Two floors of the 4 storey building belong to the hotel and the others are planned for. 11 rooms only and ours 406 was just off reception. Not an enormous room but striking free standing bed with large bath at it's head. Mirrors all around. Unusual but quirky and boutique style, Nice white bathroom with good shower etc.
All the staff we met were friendly and very helpful especially Paulo. Breakfast was simple but good. There is no lounge or bar but this did not detract. This is a cool place and we look forward to seeing it when all floors belong to the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Harriet008
Management response:Responded 29 December 2015

Dear Harriet008, thank you very much for your review.
I'm currently in charge of replying to all comments about our Hotel and I decided to take care of the old reviews as well, just to let you know how important has been for us and to inform you about important improvements we made to Spagna Royal Suite.
Since the time you was our Guest, we grown bigger and added variety to the offer of rooms, keeping a focus on what we consider our distinctive sign, create a luxury brand in the hospitality business in Rome.
Our success has its roots on the perseverance to follow a dream that our Owner instill in all of us, on the passion that we put on our job everyday and on the gratification that we receive as a result of all the Guests that, like you, choose our Hotel for their stay in Rome and then, with reviews like yours, confirm the feeling of the same vibration, the same emotion, the same astonishment that we always feel.
I'll be happy to receive your feedback, you can always write to the Hotel's e-mail address specifying my full name on the subject; and if you'll like to come and stay again with us, contact me as well and you will have a very special treatment.

Reviewed 19 October 2011

My wife and I spent a week here in mid-September. Lovely room. Air-conditioning very effective in very hot weather. Exceptionally friendly and helpful owner and staff. Felt really welcome. Breakfast choice a bit limited but owner has plans for new dining room on next floor to be developed. Great location.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mullagh
Management response:Responded 29 December 2015

Dear Mullagh, thank you very much for your review.

Reviewed 3 October 2011

The doors of the elevator opened to a spectacular entry area and a smiling face to take care of our bags. From this first moment to getting us into a private car (arranged by the hotel) to take us to the airport, our stay here was outstanding. We travel frequently and rarely have stayed in a hotel where the staff went out of the way to make our stay so pleasant. The rooms are immaculate and the hotel common areas are beautiful. The bathrooms are modern and spacious. Even the cleaning staff went out of their way to be helpful. SRS is perfectly situated - we loved walking out the door and having a view of the Spanish Steps, Piazza del Popolo and the Victor Emmanuel all within a few steps. We can't say enough about how helpful the staff was, and how thankful we were to have such an elegant, relaxing place to come back to after a long day sightseeing in Rome. Thank you Massimo!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ddb2010
Management response:Responded 29 December 2015

Dear Ddb2010, thank you very much for your review.

Reviewed 3 August 2011

The service at spagna royal suites was like no other. Their attention to detail and the fact that they know what customer service really is. On my way to the airport my taxi couldnt take my credit cards and i didnt have enough time to get cash...spagna royal suite management took care of my situation. This wasnt their responsibility, but as one of their guests, they extended their service to me. I will highly recommend this hotel. Perfect location, very clean, great bathroom. Management nd staff incomparable!

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Michelle A
Management response:Responded 29 December 2015

Dear Ollie2362, thank you very much for your review.