“Amazing”

Ranked #2 of 2,046 things to do in Rome
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Dedicated to the seven planetary divinities and featuring an interior of gorgeous marble, the Pantheon is one of the most impressive monuments of Augustan Rome.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Well worth a visit inside. Absolutely amazing architecture and paintings on the wall. Surprised this does not feature in more tourist brochures about Rome as this place is well worth a visit.

All reviews
in 422 reviews
"marble"
in 679 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018

We were staying near the site and were able to walk over in the morning, enjoy the Pantheon, then have a cappicino and watch the people go by. Enjoyable start to the day.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Penteon, it is very exiting "temple of all gods". This is what really impressed me!
We were there when sun is shining. We were there on Palm Sunday. A choir sang there.
The memory of this temple will remain forever in my heart. I can not say that I'm a believer, usually I do not go to church, but this temple impressed me.
I apologize for my English.

Reviewed 6 April 2018

With an open ceiling that exposed the art to the environment, I was shocked at how well this facility and the art have weathered rain, storms, wind, etc. It was beautiful!