“You should visit it!”

Ranked #2 of 1,950 things to do in Rome
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Dedicated to the seven planetary divinities and featuring an interior of gorgeous marble, the Pantheon is one of the most impressive monuments of Augustan Rome.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Penteon, it is very exiting "temple of all gods". This is what really impressed me!
We were there when sun is shining. We were there on Palm Sunday. A choir sang there.
The memory of this temple will remain forever in my heart. I can not say that I'm a believer, usually I do not go to church, but this temple impressed me.
I apologize for my English.

Date of experience: March 2018
in 910 reviews
"marble"
in 724 reviews

Reviewed 6 April 2018

With an open ceiling that exposed the art to the environment, I was shocked at how well this facility and the art have weathered rain, storms, wind, etc. It was beautiful!

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Definitely the best free attraction I've been to in Rome. Even when busy you're able to take in everything and find a quiet place. I'd recommend downloading a free audioguide to listen to as that enhances the experience.
Worth going to.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 6 April 2018

It is hard to credit that this building is still in use after thousands of years. It is simply stunning inside, kind of ruined by all the noisy tourists in what is holy place. Since my first visit there is now a security check before entering so expect a short wait. Well worth a visit and it is free.

Date of experience: December 2017