“Bad experience” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #502 of 1,292 Hotels in Rome
Mexico City, Mexico
“Bad experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2011

WhwnI arrived to the hotel, the people at the reception informed me about the needs to make some maintainace works at my room, and for this reason was mandatory to leave it at 7:00 AM. I received paid 2 nights in advance and when I returned to the hotel for the 2nd night, they sent my luggage to other hotel of lower quality and they took some hours to find my luggage. My original room was asigned to a new customer and other guest commented me about a similar experience in the same day with him. The maintainance was just a lie and I did not receive any apologize from them. They are not serious.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank MARIO A
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Larnaka City, Cyprus
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2011

Fantastic location few steps away from Fontana di trevi and Spanish steps, lovely cool design of rooms, amazing jaccuzzi room, very clean hotel and great service. Loved our stay there with family just returned last night! Recommend it very much . The only negative we found is the empty and strange area before getting up to the reception area which that was lovely and very welcoming as well as the great and friendly staff!! Should do some thoughts of changing the downstairs way up to the reception. Apart from that everything was fantastic and great hotel in best ever location as well as the design, staff and service!!! Had our best time back in Rome, this time with our 2 girls!!! Just returned to our country last night and with the best ever autumn memories ! Trevi bellisimo!

• Stayed October 2011
Budapest
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 October 2011

The hotel is in the middle of the city. The sights are very close. The room is modern and clean.
The breakfast is ok.
But...the entrance is very poor.
We were there at october. At the breakfast there is NOT view:(

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank halasz
Sherbrooke
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2011

Depuis l'accueil jusqu'au checking out tout a été parfait. L'accueil de l'hotek est situé au 5 ieme étage (côté original), notre chambre pour 3 (deux adultes et un jeune) était spacieuse, moderne et très propre. La clim nous a permis d'éviter le bruit de la rue. La localisation est excellent. Le petit déjeuner était très satisfaisant (hormis le jus). Seule la salle du pettit-dej était petite et nous avons du mangé sur deux tables séparées à plusieurs reprises. Sinon tout était parfait!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Victoria, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2011

We were in Rome in August – Super High season. So this hotel was quite fair in price for the time of year. Rome is very expensive at the best of times. It consists of some rooms on the 3rd and 4th floors of what I think is a residential building. The Lobby is all part of the breakfast room and is just a desk and chair in the same area.

Great Location. You are within walking distance of the Trevi Fountain, Spanish Steps, Restaurants, etc (5 minutes).

Breakfast is substantial and included in the price, which is great. The service we received was friendly and polite.

The room is modern and clean with a flat screen TV, large bed, new bathroom, air conditioning, etc. I believe wifi is included but it didn’t work for us.

We arranged a pick from the airport which I would do again….however be informed that it was very expensive - $60 Euro and we gave our driver $10 Euro. It was just an old van without air conditioning (or very poor air con, not sure which).

Overall I think you get good value for money. It is perfect for a short stay. My husband and I have been to Rome more than once before so we only stayed here for one night and it suited us. I’m not sure I would choose to stay here if I were going to stay in Rome for a longer visit though. That is just my personal choice….I think I would like to have a larger place with more common areas and a restaurant, etc if I was going to stay 4-7 days. That doesn’t mean it wouldn’t work for you.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple