We stayed here for 6 nights in June and we were very pleasantly surprised when we got here. This place is definitely under advertised and is more like a luxury boutique hotel at B&B price! The desk is manned from 8am to 8pm for anything we might have needed, and there is a daily full service of the rooms.
The service was exceptional, they provided us with their mobile numbers on arrival and whenever we felt like booking something (museum, train, tour, dinner) it was simply a text message. The full service was great, free coffees made whenever we liked and unlimited free chocolate :) Breakfast was also lovely with home made goodies.
The location was unbeatable, we did all of Rome (see our other reviews for some sights and restaurants less travelled) simply by walking. 10 minutes to most of the sites and 20 minutes to Roma Termini(although I wouldn't walk it with luggage!)
When we come back to Rome, we will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The "Locanda del Sole" is an inviting luxury B&B in Rome's historic centre boasting an idyllic setting in the famous Rione Campo Marzio district. Guests on a romantic break in Rome will receive a warm welcome, where lived Jose Carlos Mariategui, a famous Peruvian thinker and essayist, in a characteristic 19th century building on Via della Scrofa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Locanda del Sole Luxury Suite Rome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Del Sole Luxury Hotel Rome
- Locanda Del Sole Luxury Bed And Breakfast