First class service & environment all the way. The whole interior is designed with such charm. This charm is exuded by Emiliano, Marco and Pierluigi. They made us feel welcomed. They were patient with any of our questions, queries and our non-Italian ways. They made us feel comfortable. Then we were able to visit the Rome sites of interest to us because it was all within walking distance. We are average 60 yr olds and no athletes. This is a great location. We stayed for 5 nights. Of the restaurants that Marco and Pierluigi recommended, two became our favourites to return to! Emiliano was helpful in discussing where to walk to next and phoning out to see if an attraction was open, while he made us excellent capppucini. These are short insights, and I just want to encourage anyone looking for a B & B in Rome, to book with Locanda del Sole.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The "Locanda del Sole" is an inviting luxury B&B in Rome's historic centre boasting an idyllic setting in the famous Rione Campo Marzio district. Guests on a romantic break in Rome will receive a warm welcome, where lived Jose Carlos Mariategui, a famous Peruvian thinker and essayist, in a characteristic 19th century building on Via della Scrofa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Locanda del Sole Luxury Suite Rome reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Locanda Del Sole Luxury Bed And Breakfast
- Locanda Del Sole Luxury Hotel Rome