A Peace of Rome
  • Free Internet
Florida(Rome)
  • Free Internet
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsb bfree wificlose to the vaticansky tva great place to stayair conditioningcroissantsmetro stationpublic transportmini fridgerooms were very cleanthe location is perfecttrevi fountaindanielemapairporthosts
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 May 2012

We started and ended our trip to Italy with A Peace of Rome, it was perfect. Daniele & Simona were very helpful with recommendations and directions. They had us laughing every time we interacted. Location was only a few blocks from the Metro and we felt extremely safe walking around at all hours.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NanaHess
Reviewed 16 May 2012

I don't really have anything negative to say on this review. It was a GREAT place. Daniele & Simona are absolutely wonderful hosts. They were always available and very helpful in directing us to all the best places to see and eat in Rome. We only had a couple of days to explore Rome so their advice was invaluable! I know that our experience in Rome wouldn't have been nearly as rich if it weren't for their expert guidance.

As for the rooms and location...the rooms are all clean and pretty spacious, for Italy. The location is perfectly located for a quick hop on the Metro or a walk to the Vatican. Everything you need is right around the corner...from a grocery store to great places to shop. Go eat at Vito's restaraunt (recommended by Daniele)...it was delightful!

We also took advantage of the pick up service from the airport...I highly recommend that! After an 8 hour flight (and 7 hour time difference)...we were more than ready to just let someone haul our luggage and drive us to our next destination. Worth the money!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 May 2012

A Peace of Rome was exactly what the reviews said it was. Excellent service and information was provided by Simona, the room was fine and in an extremely quiet area. The neighborhood was upscale and good location for the metro and the Vatican. However, for a B7B it needs to work on its brealfast which they may be elimnating as part of the room rate. Breakfast for us was a voucher to a nic eplace across the street and consisted only of coffee and a croissant. The smallest breakfast of five places we stayed in Italy on this trip. It is recommended by us.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 May 2012

I had never been to Italy before. Our first stop was in Rome and we (my husband and our 3 year old son) stayed for two nights at A Peace of Rome. I could not be happier!!! I chose this place based on previous Trip Advisor reviews -- so thank you to all those who contributed!! Everything that is said about this place and the wonderful hosts, Daniele & Simona, are true! They went out of their way to make our stay wonderful and we had some challenges (lost luggage, stolen cell phone). They went above and beyond what I would expect and I thank them so much for that. They give so much advice on where to eat and how to get around Rome. I loved our room which had a bed for us and one for our child. It was a big room and the bathroom/shower was great. I also loved the neighborhood. My husband was not feeling the best the first two days in Rome and yet my son and I felt very safe walking around the neighborhood. I also loved the corner bakery/restaurant where Simona and Daniele give vouchers for breakfast. I also appreciate that they can arrange for a chauffeur to pick you up at the airport and take you back at a cost that is not much more than if you take a taxi. We stayed at their other hotel called A Taste of Rome on our last night in Italy. That room was also amazing and the location is more convenient to taking the bus and metro. However I have to say that overall I liked A Peace of Rome better for the neighborhood feel. But you cannot go wrong if you are going to stay with Daniele and Simona!!! Also...our son absolutely loved the elevator in the building!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2012

We loved this B&B! From the warm welcome, to clean contemporary room, to the quiet neighborhood, we couldn't ask for more. Simona welcomed us at the door on our arrival, got us checked in, then mapped out the neighborhood with restaurants, metro stops, etc. Our room was very comfortable and clean, with contemporary furnishings. Even with the windows open then neighborhood was quiet. Simona and Danielle also made reservations for us and printed our boarding passes. We loved the restaurant suggestions! Don't steer away from this B&B because it isn't centrally located. It's only a couple blocks from the Metro to get to all the sites. And the Vatican is less than 10 minute walk. We would highly recommend A Peace of Rome!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple