1,233 results
All reviews host luca around the corner armory suites prati district within walking distance pastry restaurant recommendations true roman local cafe via cola di rienzo b bs close to the vatican recommended restaurants gelato great neighborhood italian breakfast rooms are modern
Reviewed 14 November 2010

This may seem an unusual endorsement since my wife and in-laws didn't actually stay at the B-B. You see, when we arrived, Luca, the owner, was confronting a minor plumbing problem with one of the rooms and evidently plumbers aren't any more accessible in Rome on weekends than in America. Rather than just making it work, he moved us to his personal apartment that he had had prepared. The place was spotless, the bed linens were crisp, clean and sparkling white. He went to great lengths to see that we were settled in. He personally front-ran lunch and dinner arrangements for us, and even dropped by the restaurants to make sure that we were taken care of.
So, this review is more of a recommendation of the person behind the Armony. But coupled with the praise contained in other reviews for the accommodations themselves, I am confident that you will be pleased putting yourselves in the hands of Luca and The Armony.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank vandyphi
Reviewed 9 November 2010

Stayed in Armony suites for 2 nights with family. The place is located in a walking distance from the vatican. Rooms are very comfortable and beautifully decorated. Luca, the manager, was SO welcoming and friendly, and went OUT OF HIS WAY to help us. We couldn't expect anything better. Thanks for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Saar27
Reviewed 8 November 2010

I have been to Rome many times - this time I took six other friends with me - we stayed
at the Rome Armony Suites - what an absolute treasure - great rooms, centrally located
and fabulous Host. Luca, the owner, is a tremendous help to all travelers. Would never
stay anywhere else.
Chrissy Weston

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank christineweston1231
Reviewed 8 November 2010

We started and ended our Italy trip by staying at Rome Armony Suites. Prior to securing this room Luca answered my endless questions with care and without frustration. He arranged our rides to and from the airport and answered any and all questions we had. One of the reasons we chose to stay there was because it had wi-fi. We ended up decided not to take our heavy laptop and Luca offered us to use their computer if we needed it which was awesome!!!

We absolutely loved the spacious rooms at RAS. We stayed in the Junior Suite and the Suite and enjoyed both very much. Rome was so full of visual and audio stimulation that it was just SO wonderful to come back to this extremely tranquil minimalist room and relax and enjoy the peace, quiet and amazingly comfortable bed. We have a Tempurpedic bed at home and we therefore usually have an issue about finding comfortable beds in our travels. We still haven't decided which bed we like more but we think it might be the ones at Rome Armony Suites. Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's theirs we like more! :) In the room there was tea, coffee and water (gas and without gas as Italians like to say for regular water vs. sparkling water). Another feature of this room which was FANTASTIC is the towel warming bar in the bathroom. We were able to wash out some of our clothing in the evening and it was dry by morning. There was also a little clothesline in the shower.

The location was so perfect. We were within walking distance to literally everything we wanted to see. I know it was recommended that we take a subway down to the Coliseum but I walked there twice in one day and it was a little tiring but better than being underground in this beautiful city in my opinion. There were restaurants and shops all around and we had no trouble finding food whenever we wanted it. Luca made some good recommendations and those are always helpful in a city you aren't familiar with.

What we like most about Rome Armony Suites is hard to say but I keep going back to the bed and the service. AMAZING! Luca, his wife, Fabiana and their daughter and son all helped make our stay wonderful. My only wish is that we could have brought this B&B to every city we visited in Italy!

Denise & Paul
San Diego, California, USA

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2010

My wife and I vacationed in Rome and fell in love with the city. The food is great. The country is beautiful and the people are charming! It was a great trip. We definitely want to go back. We stayed at Armony Suites and that was just the icing on the cake! We were minutes away from everything! We plan on going back and staying at the same place. Luca was a great host! Very welcoming and accomodating. We really enjoyed our stay. We highly recommend staying at Armony Suites. Luca also arranged our transportation to and from the airport. His explanations and recommendations of the sights around town were great. All of the restaurants and cafes he recommended didn't not disappoint. The only thing is that we wish we could have stayed longer. My wife and I were already talking about and making plans of returning before we left for the airport.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple