1,231 results
All reviews host luca around the corner armory suites prati district within walking distance restaurant recommendations true roman local cafe via cola di rienzo b bs close to the vatican recommended restaurants gelato great neighborhood italian breakfast rooms are modern pastries
Reviewed 14 April 2018

Luca and Andreas were super helpful. I would highly recommend staying here. The location was great and the service was superb. The room itself was great and very cozy. We look forward to coming back and staying again

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I travelled the world but never experienced an accommodation like this. The owner Luca is the reason what makes this place so special. He was the most helpful and patient guide throughout our stay. He saved us hours of time and lots of money with his tips. He even went for breakfast with us in the morning to make plans for the day. With his help we almost felt like locals with insider knowledge about good restaurants, bars and attractions. After four days at Armony Suites we felt like we were the only guests, because he took so much time to explain, recommend and chat.
Also important of course, that the rooms were clean, quiet and held what was promised. In sum, it was a perfect stay with a new won friend "Luca".
Grazie mille and we´ll see you next time in Rome.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Our stay in Rome exceeded expectations. The room, location and unexpected free travel agent and cell phone/data services provided by Luca were incredible. Repeat, with the help of Luca, who became our personal concierge, available continually through the free cell phone provided, we were able to create a personalized itinerary, skip all the lines, pay no extra fees, and see all the top sights in Rome in 2 1/2 days. There is so much to discover in Rome, and we did it—Ciao Luca!

Room Tip: The tap water in Rome is excellent, as is the availability of fresh water at public fountains throughout the city, so pack a bottle and fill up as needed.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 24 March 2018

I found the Rome Armony Suites on page 63 of Frommer’s “Rome, Florence & Venice 2018” book. Frommer’s gave the Armony Suites a great review. I then looked at the outstanding reviews on Trip Advisor and made a reservation for 8 days in March. The Rome Armony Suites provides a clean, comfortable room in a great neighborhood near the Vatican City. The good breakfasts (coffee and pastry) were provided at a nearby café.

Luca is the owner of the Suites, and he is what makes this bed & breakfast stand above all the others. I had a well-planned trip for Rome, but Luca helped me improve these plans with an insider’s knowledge about what to see and when to see it. He saved me hours of time by telling me where to buy tickets and the best times to go. I avoided the long lines at the Vatican, Vatican Museum, Colosseum, and Roman Forum by listening to Luca’s advice. He is very, very well informed and speaks fluent English. Luca is friendly, patient and very willing to help improve your vacation. Believe the reviews you read about his helpfulness. They do not exaggerate. Your trip to Rome will certainly be improved by staying at the Rome Armony Suites. The Rome Armony gets my highest rating.

Room Tip: The Rome Armony has about 6 rooms. I am unsure about how the rooms differed.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank trvlr4life1
Reviewed 19 March 2018

The place is clean quiet and comfortable. The greatest was Jim and Andreas they gave us the best restaurants and tips for seeing Rome. The subway is a block and a half from this location its easy. The Vatican is a 10 minuet walk and shopping is out the front door. Book your stay with these guys. Thank you Andreas

Room Tip: all of the rooms are good
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple