Rome Armony Suites
Good 3.5/5
  • Restaurant
Hotel Isa(Rome)
1,177 results
All reviewsb bhost lucaaround the cornerprati districtwithin walking distancehelped us planpastrylocal cafetypical italian breakfasttrue romanrestaurant recommendationsvia cola di rienzorecommended restaurantsclose to the vaticangreat neighborhoodgelatobed and breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2012

If you want to see Rome like a Roman, there is no better place to stay than Armony Suites. Luca is the ultimate host with a passion for his city, it's culture and for his guests to see Rome the right way. We had no need for a guide book because Luca took care of everything.

Each night he sent us to a 'Roman' restaurant, one that cooked Roman style, and each night seemed to be better than the one before, and they all blew us away. Luca told us where to get the best pizza, and sandwiches, and always we were extremely happy with his choices. I kept telling my wife, 'have trust in Luca' and by the 2nd night, she saw why i was telling her that. We loved every place he sent us.

On top of this, Luca set us up with Jim who took us on a walking tour of Rome. He normally did a half day tour but we were lucky enough to be his 1st full day walking tour. When i say lucky, i mean LUCKY! Walk It With Jim is the most amazing way to see Rome. Jim is an English archeologist who has lived in Rome for 20 years and 'Jim Knows Roma'. On top of all that, he is an incredibly warm, funny and brilliant guy who you feel like you have known all your life. And i plan to from now on. 95F outside and we made it thru because Jim is just fantastic.

Finally, the B&B is modern, impeccably clean, with all conveniences you will need including Free WiFi. If you stay at Armony Suites, you will know you are at the BEST! Thanks Luca!

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 1 and it was perfect. I clicked Excellent on everything because it was but i also clicked it on swimming pool by mistake. There is no pool in a b&b but you knew that. :-)
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mike S
Reviewed 11 July 2012

I would never stay at any other location in Rome. The location was perfect, room was beautiful and the service Luca gave us was Superior. Anything that could go wrong did and Luca solved every like a pro from lost suitcase at the port, health issues and just a million details you don't know when in a foreign country. His personal touch and knowledge of the town made our stay very enjoyable. I will return to Rome and the only place I will stay is Armony Suites. I will also recommend this facility to all my personal friends and family. When planning a vacation try to miss May 1st if you can help it.....It is a major holiday and alot of the important places were closed. We stayed 3 days from April 29th thru May 2, 2012 and look forward to coming back....Thank you Luca Dena and April

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank April H
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I didn't know I had a friend there. But he was right ! you just feel as warmful as welcoming in friend's appartment. It's hard to find better. He give you all good informations you need exactly related with what you're looking for. Thanks Lucas for our stay and see you soon ! Please contact us if you come around in paris. We will be happy to drink a glass of wine with you.Clo and romain

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed 10 July 2012

My husband and I stayed at Armony Suites for 5 days during March of 2012 and could not have been more pleased with our accommodations! Luca and I had emailed quite a bit before our arrival (I was very nervous about our first trip to Italy!), and he was so kind and helpful at every step! He greeted us warmly on our arrival, helped us with maps and reservations, and took awesome care of us! We loved the location as we could walk anywhere (and we did: everywhere! loved walking in Rome!), and very close to the Metro, as well as walking distance to Vatican. Luca made us feel like old friends from the moment we arrived. Our room was spotless, comfortable, with a great window to a view of Roman life. Our stay in Rome has only whet our appetite to return someday, and when we do, you can be sure we will be staying at Rome Armony Suites with our new friend, Luca!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2012

My boyfriend and I just left Rome Armony Suites after a 2 night stay in a double room. To say we enjoyed our time here would be an understatement! Luca was an amazing host, as was his son, going above and beyond to make our stay memorable. When we arrived our bags were taken care of and Luca took us through a map, pointing out all the places to visit and giving tips about times to go and how to skip the line at the Colesseum without paying extra! He has amazing dinner recommendations (we had our best authentic Italian meal just in the next street called Cucina Su Giu e Romana) and knows the BEST gelati shop we have ever been to!! The room itself was light, clean, comfortable and modern. It was cleaned daily. The location was a 5-10 minute walk to the Vatican. We walked to all the sights with ease but we don't mind walking. It is probably 30 minutes to the fountain but it is an amazing walk with monuments at every turn. Breakfast was a 1 minute walk to a cafe in the next street. The staff there were so kind and helpful. We would return here without a doubt to stay with Luca.

• Stayed: July 2012