Hotel Artemide(Rome)
US$ 233
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 349/night.

US$ 220
US$ 172
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 210/night.

Hotel Raffaello(Rome)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 109
US$ 101
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 145/night.

US$ 221
US$ 194
iQ Hotel Roma(Rome)
US$ 174
US$ 150
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 194/night.

US$ 318
US$ 218
  • Free Breakfast
Best Western Hotel President(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$ 126
US$ 106
  • Free Breakfast
Venetia Palace Hotel(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$ 121
US$ 88
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 139/night.

Hotel des Artistes(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$ 96
US$ 64
  • Free Internet
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 94/night.

US$ 517
US$ 291
Priceline
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
1,201 results
All reviewshost lucaaround the cornerarmory suitesprati districtwithin walking distancehelped us planlocal caferestaurant recommendationsvia cola di rienzocoffee and pastrytypical italian breakfastrecommended restaurantsclose to the vaticangreat neighborhoodbed and breakfastmajor sitesour honeymoon
Reviewed 27 November 2011

The accomodation is new, impeccably clean, comfortable, very well located and fulfill completely our needs.
What turned our stay in Rome special was the special treatment that Lucca spent with their guests.
What say about him? The comments in the tripadvisor reviews are not enough to describe the special person he is ... see it by yourself and you will not be disappointed.
Even Georgio, that some people says he is very serious, was in a good mood and was smiling for two consecutive days, if somebody needs a proof, I took pics :D

1  Thank Vanderlei_Scotti
Reviewed 27 November 2011

My husband and I have been traveling Europe for 3 years now, and Luca's bed and breakfast was the best that we've found. Where did Luca find a king size bed in Europe? Were used to two twin beds pushed together. The bed at this B&B was heavenly; we slept like babies. The room itself was immaculately clean and incredibly spacious, and the location of the building was perfect. We walked everywhere from the B&B with no problem, but could catch a bus on the way back home if we were a bit tired.

We arrived at Luca's a bit past midnight, but that didn't stop him from sharing his wonderful recommendations and tips on visiting Rome, nor did it stop him from showing us to the corner bar so we could share a wine with him-- talk about making us feel welcome! He went out of his way to help us with anything that we needed, whether it be reservations, printing tickets, or finding tour times.

Luca's recommendations for meals and tours were spot-on; don't think twice about it when he tells you something is good! Also, we loved having breakfast at the neighborhood bar, that he gave us a voucher to, down the street. While dining there was different than how you might imagine breakfast in a typical B&B, we liked it because it was quick, good, and felt truly Roman.

I tossed a coin into Trevi Fountain, not just so I could return to Rome, but mostly so I could return to Luca's!

Room Tip: Our room, room 1, faced the street, but it was quiet enough that the noise from traffic didn't bother us a bit.
2  Thank mollyrae
Reviewed 24 November 2011

The Rome Armory Suites has good size clean rooms with a a solid bathroom. The beds are typical for Italy, which are slightly harder then what you might experience elsewhere, but they are not unfomfortable. The Suites are no more then a 10 minute walk from the Vatican or the center of the Roman tourist section. Luca, the owner, is a very gracious, friendly, and helpful host. You will wish after meeting him and his son that every Roman was like them. In fact Luca will do all that he can to help make your stay as enjoyable as possible with his many useful suggestions. I would happily stay here again in the future and would highly recommend this hotel for all.

1  Thank zimie
Reviewed 23 November 2011

This was our second stay at the Rome Armony Suites in just seven months. Neither of us have any work commitments in Rome; it is purely down to the simple fact that after going in April we fell in love with the city. When we booked our flights we didn’t give a second thought to where we were going to stay.

Luca and his son Andrea are simply the greatest hosts you could wish for in a new city and after our second trip they are also great hosts in a city that is familiar to you too! The rooms are extremely clean and comfortable and get cleaned every day.

On check in you are also given a map by Luca who shows you all the best local places to eat, and gives you some handy tips of what time it is best to see the sights so that you are not swarmed by other tourists.

On our first trip I wanted to see a game at the Stadio Olimpico of Lazio vs Juventus, Luca went and picked the tickets up for us and even accompanied us to the game. It is these little touches that make you feel like one of the locals when travelling and at ease in your environment.

However if you are more of a social recluse then I am sure Luca and Andrea will leave you to your own devices and let you find your own feet in Rome. The location is great with just a ten minute walk down to the Vatican and a twenty minute walk in the opposite direction to the Spanish Steps.

I would highly recommend seeing this beautiful city by foot as cabs can be expensive and also would push people in the direction of getting Luca to book your airport transfers too as these are reasonably priced and saves the hustle and bustle when you want to start and finish your holiday.

In closing I will finally add that I am already looking at dates for when I can go back to Rome and meet up with Luca and Andrea again, that’s how highly I rate the service and the city! I wish I could keep going on about how much I love this Bed and Breakfast (which to me feels more like a 5* hotel) but I am at work and need to do my job! Forza Lazio!!!!

3  Thank Paul M
Reviewed 23 November 2011

Myself and my partner visited Rome Armony suites in April and fell in love with Rome during our stay. We decided to go back for a weekend trip and there was nowhere else we would want to stay.
Luca and his son Andrea are so kind and welcoming to us as always, and we enjoyed a lovely lunch with them when we arrived. Their service is second to none and you won't go wrong staying here.
PERFECT :) xx