“Delicious pizza - recommended by local people”
Review of Pizzeria Nerone

Pizzeria Nerone
Ranked #795 of 13,746 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 21
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Trastevere
Description: When in Rome, do as Romans do: Eat in Pizzeria Nerone. İn the heart of Trastevere.Characteristic pizza house.
Reviewed 29 October 2017

Here they serve one of the best pizza I've eaten in Rome.
I got this recommendation from a friend of my wife, who lived in Rome for a few years.

Even if it's a little far from the city center, the trip to this place was totally worth it.
They are opened only in the evening after 6 PM, and a reservation is recommended (although in my case there were enough free tables).

The staff is very friendly and they prices are affordable, compared to other restaurants in the city.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

I don't know if this is the best pizza in the world ... but it is, without a doubt, the best pizza I've ever eaten! Low key, reasonably priced, friendly folks.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

What can I say, this place doesn't look much from the outside, even the interior is fairly simple but the food and service is excellent, amazing wood fire pizzas, the fried rice balls are delicious.
I would highly recommend a visit to this place.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

My friend and I agreed that it's one of the best pizzas we've ever had (Caprese & Ortolana). Friendly service and a relaxed atmosphere, will definitely visit again next time I'm in Trastevere!

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Came to eat here with family after someone recommended it to us, we were not disappointed! The pizzas were really nice and the salad we ordered was big and tasted good. Can't say the staff was super friendly, but they did their job. Would come again!