See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 January 2016

Hotel location is perfect for reaching the major landmarks of Rome, along with very good connection to the Fiumicino Airport. My room was comfortable and clean, and staff was very friendly (since the hotel is small, staff could be easily reached by phone and was available whenever needed). Breakfast was available in Spinelli bar on the ground floor.The place is calm and peaceful, and that was actually all I needed.

Room Tip: I stayed in single room No 306 facing the inner court and was quite happy with it.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

Perfect hotel to stay!!! Very friendly staff ,willing to help and answer all questions. The room was cleaned everyday ,so it was very clean. It was cozy and not cold in the room. The bed was comfortable and the location of the hotel was very convenient because is next to Roma Termini. I suggest it 100% , excellent price !!!

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 November 2015

I stayed in a twin room at Hotel Euro Quiris for several days last July. Though the rooms were small, they were clean and exactly what we needed for our trip. I also found the rates very reasonable for what we got. The receptionist was very helpful and happy to answer our questions (just make sure that you give them your arrival time in advance, as I noticed that the receptionist left not long after we checked-in).

Just be aware that some rooms do not have air conditioning (it appears that you have to pay extra for this?). I am used to living without, but this may be a problem for some people who have become dependent on it.

Room Tip: Close to Rome's main train station.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2015

We have stayed at Hotel Euro Quiris several times. It is close to the train station and the transportation to the airport. Marco is very pleasant and his staff remembered us from 2 years ago. The rooms are very clean and although not large in size very comfortable. There is a lot of places to eat within walking distance. There is an elevator but it is "very" small. One person with the luggage and it's full, but better than lugging everything up the stairs.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2015

Room Tip: Double and triple-with balcony.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with BudgetPlaces