“Rome Cabs can be trusted”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Stefano's RomeCabs

Stefano's RomeCabs
Ranked #1 of 220 Transportation in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: A well established and highly regarded Roman tour company, our expert English speaking Drivers will tour you in deluxe air-conditioned vehicles. Stefano Costantini, the owner, is renowned for providing the best chauffeured service in Rome and Beyond. Expertise in Shore Excursions, Transfers and Limo Service. Many day tours within central Rome. Thousands of happy customers whose reviews speak for themselves. See as much as you wish in a day, and never feel rushed; our customers always return for more!
Pittsburgh area
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Rome Cabs can be trusted”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 September 2012

I was able to book Rome Cabs for transport for 7 college students (one of which was my daughter) from the airport to their hotel, online, prior to their arrival in Rome on Friday, September 7. The questions I had were answered via email promptly. Because of the great Trip Advisor reviews, I felt confident with the arrangements, and was not disappointed. Rome Cabs are reasonably priced and the service is reliable and professional. I would not hesitate to use them again! (and I'm sure we will!)

Visited September 2012
1 Thank annbenden
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“5-Star, Wonderful and Reliable Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2012

If you are looking for a wonderful, resonable priced, and most important, reliable service for your transfer in Rome, RomeCabs is definitly the one for you.
We recently used RomeCabs twice for transfer 1) from FCO to hotel 2) from Civitavecchia port to FCO. We are very happy with the service they provide. Each time, meeting the driver was easy, transfer was smooth.
1) from FCO to hotel in Rome. Our flight was a little delayed and it also took us some extra time in the airport to find our luggage, and go through the immigration. We were late to our meeting point. But no problem, the driver was there holding the sign, and the trip to hotel was smooth and comfortable.
2) from Civitavecchia port to FCO: Our cruise ship arrived Civitavecchia port at 7am. We had 11:30am flight in FCO to catch. This was most stressful part of our trip. Thanks to RomeCabs who made the transfer very smooth. The scheduled pick up time was 7:30am, when we walked out the gate @7:15am (this time we were early), we saw our driver waiting there holding a sign. We got to the airport around 8:30am which gave us plenty of time check-in, going through security.

Thank you RomeCabs. Thank you for your wonderful service. We definitly recommend to anyone!

4 Thank Lingling J
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Rome at Night Tour - Sept 2012”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2012

I went to Italy with my sister and 2 young daughters (pre-teen & teenager). I picked this tour because being that we are all females, I preferred to be driven around to get a feel of the areas at night. Also we were a bit tired from our flight and didnt want to walk around too much. I can not tell you enough how glad i am that I booked this tour. Our guide was at the hotel on time. We were escorted around by Sergio. He was so sweet, polite, informative and knowledgable. It was such a pleasant experience. We felt safe and were able to see the beauty of Rome at night. He even took us to where he said was the best gelato place and let me tell you it sure was, absolutely delicious.
Also, my hotel location was changed at the last moment, when I booked the tour I gave the original hotel address. I was worried that they would show up at the original place and we would miss the tour. Not so, i emailed them immediately and they confirmed the acknowledgement of the change...what a great relief. If you want a great experience book a tour with Rome Cab and ask for Sergio.

Visited September 2012
3 Thank I R
Arlington, Va
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 64 helpful votes
“Great and Reliable Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2012

Until this trip to Rome, I had never used this service - I wished I had used them earlier. I used them to meet me at FCO airport - after a long flight, I did not want to take the train to Rome and then get a cab. After some research, I booked 2 transfers with this company. The first was to pick me up at FCO and drive me to my hotel in Rome. The driver was easy to find in the pre- arranged spot (in FCO). The 2nd time I used them was to take me and a friend to Civitavecchia to catch a cruise. Both times, the Cab was on time to early - for which I am grateful. The cars (Mercedes) were clean and the drivers were courteous and friendly. The only thing I wish they did was on their return email, you need to click on an url (on their confirmation) to confirm you adhere to their Terms / Conditions. You do get a pop up stating all went well. I wish that another email wouldbe generated confirming that. If you do not click that URL, you will not get the cab!

1 Thank Robbbyva
Alexandria, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Outstanding Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2012

My friends and I used Rome Cabs for four segments involving the airport, hotels in Rome, and the port for our cruise. The service provided by Rome Cabs was outstanding. Drivers were punctual, friendly, and knowledgable. The vehicles used were comfortable and clean. I highly recommend Rome Cabs and will definitely use them again.

2 Thank NovaCrown