“Rome Cabs”
Review of Stefano's RomeCabs

Stefano's RomeCabs
Ranked #1 of 245 Transportation in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: A well established and highly regarded Roman tour company, our expert English speaking Drivers will tour you in deluxe air-conditioned vehicles. Stefano Costantini, the owner, is renowned for providing the best chauffeured service in Rome and Beyond. Expertise in Shore Excursions, Transfers and Limo Service. Many day tours within central Rome. Thousands of happy customers whose reviews speak for themselves. See as much as you wish in a day, and never feel rushed; our customers always return for more!
Reviewed 29 April 2012

I have rave reviews for this company. We were bumped from our flight, unable to call, and arrived almost 5 hours late. A Rome Cabs ipad sign was a welcome sight. Stefano arranged for us to share a ride with another couple in a roomy Mercedes van. Our driver Irene shared her knowledge of the city on the ride into Rome. We were so pleased with their service that we booked travel with them from Rome to Civitavecchia. Again the service was timely and professional. I will use Rome Cabs for all future trips to Italy.

1  Thank smileydeb4u
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Stefano's RomeCabs

Reviewed 29 April 2012

My wife and I used Roma Cabs for 2 port transfers from FCO to cruise terminal and from the cruise terminal to our Rome hotel.

Both times the drivers were early, most courteous, we're very safe drivers, and got us to where we had no go without question.

The professionalism of this company cannot be surpassed.

We will definitely be using Roma Cabs again once we visit the eternal city again.

Thank you Stefano for your prompt reply to our emails and for your service.

:-)

1  Thank JRS_CHS
Reviewed 29 April 2012

This was our first trip to Rome and after a long flight from Chicago we wanted a easy, stress free trip to our hotel!

We had a fantastic experience with Andrea on our arrival to Rome! After a long flight, it was great to have him waiting for us and give us a mini verbal tour on our way to the hotel!

For our ride to the FCO, was equally great with Giuseppe!

Both drivers were very friendly, professional, and at the locations early! They made our journey pleasant and stress free! Romecabs has lived up to its reputation and we will certainly recommend them to all friends and colleagues!

Thank you and please keep up the great work! Nice clean high end cars definitely a plus!

Anita

Reviewed 28 April 2012

During my recent trip to Rome I used this service to transport me from the airport to my hotel and back. My original plan was to take the train from the airport (FCO) to the main Rome train terminal (Stazione Termini), then walk the rest of the way from the train station to the hotel.

However, my hotel was located in the historic center of Rome, near the Piazza Navona. That’s a distance of about two miles from the train station, according to Google maps. I decided to forego that trek and used Rome Cab’s web site to schedule both a pick up and return.

The experience was flawless. I was met at the other side of customs by the driver who had my name printed on a large board. The trip to the hotel was relaxing. Later I used the Rome Cab website to make a change in the pick up location for the return trip. Once again the experience was flawless. The driver arrived 10 minutes early, despite the fact that the narrow streets in Rome’s old section are often blocked by delivery trucks. The driver was able to negotiate with the delivery truck drivers to move their vehicles to allow us to wend our way through the crooked alleyways.

The drive from the Plaza Navona area to the train station took about 40 minutes.

Tip: Rolling luggage over the cobblestone streets of Rome historic center is quite a difficult challenge, particularly for any distance. Many of the old streets lack sidewalks.

1  Thank RoamWriter
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Booked with Rome Cabs for the transfers to and from the airport after reading all the positive reviews.
Definitely weren't let down.
Prompt, polite and very helpful.
I will be recommending them.