“Fell in love with the Palm Gallery Hotel”
Review of Palm Gallery Hotel

and 1 more site!
Palm Gallery Hotel
Ranked #17 of 1,267 Hotels in Rome
Reviewed 19 July 2012

I arrived with my husband and two young children after a long day of touring. We were hot and exhausted. At first, I thought maybe we were too far from the center of Rome but after seeing the hotel, meeting Luisa and her staff, we were more than pleased. Luisa and her staff were amazing. The other guests were so friendly that many of us sat together for cocktails while our kids ran around the courtyard. The area we were in was great. Really part of the locals, we found amazing restaurants, shops and great attractions. Getting in and out of the center of Rome was easy, once we knew how to do it. Best three nights in a hotel that I have ever spent. Thank you Luisa and your staff. You are true gems and we look forward to seeing you on our next visit to Rome.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Jane K
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Palm Gallery Hotel

Reviewed 16 July 2012

I visited Rome in July 2012 and wanted to relax and experience the city as a "local," not as a tourist. Palm Gallery offered the perfect opportunity for this. Located just outside the city center, this hotel is nestled among parks, local restaurants, and cafes and offers easy access to all of the attractions of downtown and the Vatican. I took advantage of the nearby parks for jogging and music concerts and also enjoyed the wonderful nearby restaurants. It was wonderful to both start and end the day on the hotel's terrace, enjoying a cappuccino or glass of wine under the quiet shade of the trees.

The rooms of the hotel were fabulous: large, bright, airy, and tastefully decorated.

And the hosts! I cannot say enough positive things about Luisa, Daniel, Lorenzo, and Vincenzo. All of them worked tirelessly to accommodate my changing schedule and were incredibly friendly and helpful throughout my stay. It was a real joy to work with them, and I left feeling as if I had made new friends in all of them.

Whenever I return to Rome I shall stay here. I recommend Palm Gallery enthusiastically and without reservation. It has truly become my new "home" in Rome.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank KatieCairo
Reviewed 10 July 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights in late May. This 'hotel' is much like an american B&B, with great care and attention from the proprietor, Luisa. She even offered to cook us dinner one night when she realized we were really tired and wanted to just something quick and easy. It is located in a very nice residential neighborhood with beautiful parks, schools and churches next door. We found great restaurants nearby and bus transport to the center of Rome was just a couple blocks away. We had a larger room overlooking the gardens and it was spacious, clean and beautiful. Very nice sized and beautiful tiled bathroom. Staff were very helpful. My wife and I fell in love with this place and the neighborhood it is in. We will always stay here in the future! The only suggestion I would make for Luisa is to please have people leave their keys in a less public place when leaving.

Room Tip: Loved the corner room overlooking the gardens. In the evening there was beautiful music streaming in...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank TheGrovesinPA
Reviewed 7 July 2012

We stayed at this hotel twice during our trip to Europe and I could scarcely recommend it strongly enough! Luisa and all her personnel went out of their way to make our stay unforgettable! We loved every minute of our stay from the embroidered towels for each of my children to the comfortable and beautiful rooms, the delicious breakfast, the warm welcomes, the map and quick explanation of Rome! The hotel is very comfortably located close to the city centre and also in the residential area making us experience more of the day to day Rome! Feel free to stay here anytime! and Thank you Luisa and all your crew for your kindness!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Brinkies
Reviewed 7 July 2012

The hospitality is really great: you feel like being at home
Rooms are furnished with excellent taste: modern and charmy
Super nice outdoor space in a quiet area, but very close to the city center

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends