1,320 results
All reviews liberty room residential neighborhood welcome drink boutique hotel a short bus ride busy rome home away from home public transport small hotel recommended restaurants trip to rome quiet area the entire staff centre of rome pastries main attractions restaurant recommendations
Reviewed 12 May 2012

Luisa, Lorenzo and the rest of the staff at the Palm Gallery are amazing. We have travelled to many places and have never come across such warm, helpful and down to earth people. We stayed here before and after an Italian cosmos tour and would definitely stay here again.

The rooms are small but very clean and modern looking. We were spoilt in our room with a large bed, and a heated towel rack in the bathroom. The hotel is located only a short bus ride away from Termini station and the staff will help you navigate the public transport.

Lorenzo made exploring the city very easy for us, with plenty of honest advice and directions. The hotel provides maps and suggested restaurants and tourist locations.

A good breakfast available and the chef can whip up a tasty omelette for you too. When we left they were in the midst of construction of a new breakfast room so this will be a welcomed addition to this gorgeous hotel.

You will certainly not be disappointed if you stay here. Book early. And also, there is no lift in the hotel so if you have heavy luggage or have mobility difficulties, probably advisable to ask for a ground floor room.

Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ShanghaiSusie
Reviewed 11 May 2012 via mobile

I decided to book this hotel based on good review in tripadvisor.
It was my first time visiting Rome and I arrived in Rome at night. it was quite difficult to see the street name at night, hence it was quite difficult to find the hotel at first.
When I arrived, Luisa welcomed me with smile and she's very nice! I was a bit sick at that time, so i didn't feel like going out for dinner. I asked whether the hotel provide dinner and she said that no dinner provided but she could cook dinner for me! It was very nice of her!
There's no elevator in this hotel as it's basically renovated house. The area is very quiet as it's residential area and it's safe area!
The room was very clean, they provided l'ocitane toiletries in the bathroom. The room was super nice!
Nice breakfast and the staff was always in the breakfast area to serve tea and I even can ask him direction!
Even tho it was difficult at first for me to find the hotel, i found the next day that the hotel is actually nearby all tourist areas.
Again, as i was travelling alone, so i really needed someone to talk to so that i wouldn't be bored. Luisa is very kind that she showed on the map of all tourist places, and always asked how was my day when i arrived at night.
So, great rooms, great location, and the most important, great hospitality! Highly recommended!

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank AOct
Reviewed 10 May 2012

Palm gallery hotel is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in a quiet location,near to the centre of Rome!The room was very comfortable with a lovely decoration!Excellent breakfast with fresh juices and omeletes.Staff was very friendly,especially Lorenzo helped us giving information about the sights we had to visit!Mrs Luisa was very kind!
I would definitely stay there again!!!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank georgia N
Reviewed 6 May 2012

Fantastic place and excellent people that service you with helpfulness and courtesy, like Daniel or Vincenzo and Lorenzo but the same all staff. The hotel is located in a silence street in a really good district of Rome closer to the Nomentana avenue and near to the famous Parioli and the down town. My room (2P) the largest one is beautiful and I don't have word for describe it.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Saridduvisor
Reviewed 5 May 2012

I suggest this hotel to anyone is looking for tranquillity, elegance and excellent customer service. The staff was very helpful especially Vincenzo in explaining which historycal sites were worth visiting and how to get there using public transportations. The hotel is located in a very quiet district of Rome so you can really take a break, sleeping well and enjoying the beatiful terrace and the facilities of the hotel itself. The room was very comfortable and spacious, breakfast was fresh very morning and the service so personable that we felt at home and welcome. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family