1,382 results
All reviews nice hotel bus stop jacuzzi bath san giovanni bus takes tobacco shop main attractions hotel is located public transport central station around the corner rooms are modern centre of rome reception staff city break tourist attractions mini bar
Reviewed 30 December 2016

I would rate this hotel as one of the best hotel in rome. I booked this hotel online and when i reached there the guy at the reception revise the category of the room and gave us higher category room as it was our honeymoon. The staff is super friendly, the room was clean and The food was awesome.

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2016

The hotel is situated a bit outside the city center but is easily accessible by bus. The rooms are quite large and very clean. We met a really nice receptionist, Natascia, who was always smiling and very professional. She can speak 5 different languages! Amazing! The staff was always pleased to help with any kind of request. We felt very welcome. The breakfast is a bit expensive but delicious!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 9 December 2016

Well when we arrive at the hotel the receptionist was extremely professional. The staff are very professional and courteous. Always smiling and very helpful. I wish I could name all the staff but I can only remember Natasha name. But everyone was just as helpful as Natasha. I am staying for 4 days in Rome. It was my wife's Birthday and our honeymoon. I requested something special and this Hotel and its staff members went above and beyond to make this a special event. My room was decorated with different items. Such as candy in a heart box, Flowers, cake, birthday card, and candles to make it romantic. Thank you so much! They even helped me with private tours to Venice. Thanks so much! 5 STARS

Room tip: Make any request. The staff will accommodate you.
Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 November 2016

I stayed in a twin room with a friend for 3 nights, the room was clean, comfortable and well equipped. There is a telly, mini bar, hair dryer, but no tea making facility.The staff were soooo helpful and spoke excellent English (thank you). The breakfast was a amazing and plentiful. This hotel is located about 2-3 miles from the city centre but there is a good bus service (number 81) straight to the colosseum and Vatican City with a stop right outside the hotel. Nearby is a good street with bars and restaurants plus some small supermarkets.
A great base to explore Roma.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 November 2016 via mobile

Me and my other half went for a relaxing city break for 4 days.
The hotel was nice and clean everyday, bed was made and the room was spotless. A downside was having to ask for more pillows as each guest only gets one.
Another downside was the temperature control in the room didn't really work and we were left quite hot each evening.
If you are British and like to watch TV in bed after a long day and evening, there aren't many English channels so we had o revert to watching things on our phone - they do have wifi in the room for free which is an added bonus. The safe in the room is also free which is a nice touch as many hotels we have visited you have to pay for this.
Towels were clean and in good condition
Bathroom was spotless everyday, hair dryer was very good and not like some of the small travel ones they offer in some hotels. Guests were left with shampoo, shower gel, soap tissues and a comb which I think was a nice touch - even though we brought our own toiletries.
When asked at reception nothing was ever an issue and the staff were only happy to help. Travel tickets can be purchased from the hotel and they provide you with a neat map and how to get to some of the hot spots in Rome.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple