“Best B&B EVER”
Review of My Guest Roma

My Guest Roma
Ranked #5 of 3,712 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 July 2012

I visited in Rome with my sisters in June, we had so much fun and a big part of it was because of Stefano.
Stefano is amazing! he really is! he was always available for us.
He did everything in his power to make our vacation a success. I truly mean everything..
and now, for the simple details: The room was clean and tastefully designed and also have an air condition. (which is definitely necessary in Rome in the summer..) The kosher breakfast was delicious and the coffee was great.
If I'll ever comeback to Rome, i know where I'll stay.
Jonathan and the worried sisters.. ;)

Room Tip: no need for that..
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Jonathan B
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for My Guest Roma

Reviewed 14 July 2012

We spend there a week last month. Everything was clean and perfect, staff incredibly competent and helpful. Breakfast much more plentiful than in other Italian B&Bs. Will definitely go back

A Tip: ask Stefano to book you airport transportation. On the way there we didn't and we got ripped off. On the way back we asked him to help us out - it was way cheaper and way more reliable than other companies.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Craig Y
Reviewed 13 July 2012

We visited Rome in May with my family; my husband, baby and I in one room and my in-laws in separate room. We had fantastic time in Rome due in large part to Stefano. He was always very helpful. This b&b is not in the heart of Rome's old city, but rather just a short bus ride away (10 minutes.) Having spent one night in city centre on our return to home, I much preferred our location at My Guest Roma. It was close to green space and parks for our son to play and there was a proper super market nearby. The restaurants was also much better (quality and price) in this area of the city. Wonderful time. Highly recommend!

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank PTicklefeather
Reviewed 12 July 2012

Our stay at My Guest Roma was very enjoyable! Stefano and Pablo took time to explain how to get around in Rome and what to see. The breakfasts were full of variety and excellent coffee and fresh sweet rolls and crescents. The room was comfortable quiet air conditioning. Even though this place was a short bus ride outside of the city, we appreciated the peace and quiet from the massive amount of tourists this time of year. A great choice for a reasonable price.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sonrisa9960
Reviewed 9 July 2012

On our honeymoon trip, we spent 2 night in Rome, and Stefano gave us the best memory in Rome. From the emails back and forth before our stay, Stefano always reply promptly and provide many useful suggestion in details. The location is good and very near the bus station and Metro as well. Our room is very comfertable,clean and spacious, as well as the staff and their service is great.
We arrived at Saturday evening, and wait for one hour but the bus still didn't show. We ended up arrive guest Roma very late, but Stefano still gave us very warm welcome, let us feel like at home. I would suggest if you plan to go Guest Roma from the airport with luggages, it's better to use Guest Roma's pick-up service. It will be worth of it, even cheaper since the bus in Rome is not very stable sometimes.
Stefano kindly make a persional tour plan for us since we have limited time to explore Roma city. That really helps us a lot, we visit as much as we can, and had a great time in Rome. He also suggest good restanrant to us, from pizza stores to restanrant, they are very tasty with reasonable price. He even help us with the problem when we used the international withdraw at the ATM.
Many thanks to Stefano and his staff, we had a great stay in My Guest Roma, . I think Stefano is the most thoughtful owner we have ever met. Hope we can go back soon.~:)

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple