“Better than the Vatican!”
Review of My Guest Roma

My Guest Roma
Ranked #3 of 3,668 Rome B&B and Inns
halle, germany
“Better than the Vatican!”
Reviewed 25 April 2012

Last year I went to Rome for the first time. As I wanted to see the Vatican museums, I decided to stay in the area. It was a nightmare. Really loud tourists everywhere and the B&B owners do everything possible to rip you off. You get poor service, inflated prices, and insolent answers. This time I decided to stay some place off the beaten track and - following the reviews posted on the Tripadvisor - I chose My Guest Roma. It was simply wonderful. It offers everything that the Vatican B&Bs don't, and way more. The place is clean and pleasant, the service of very high standard, bed comfortable. You get really personaliyed attention with tons of useful tips and suggestions. Next time I will stay at MY GUEST Roma too!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Jens M
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Frankfurt, Germany
Reviewed 16 April 2012

I stayed in this B&B for 3 nights and I can only recommend it for a stay in Rom!

It started with great service while booking the rooms together with the late night taxi transfer from the airport, which was at a real good rate.
The B&B is not slap bang next to the Colosseum, which means that you can expect light airy rooms, which were spotless and with very little traffic noise from the roads, enabling you to experience the real Roman life. The B&B has great connections via Metro and local Express busses, so getting to all the main attractions was very easy and convinient. With only 5 rooms you will get a fantastic service from the host Stefano & his team. During my stay we got loads of local advise on where to go and what to do (and what to avoid), which is invaluable. Breakfast was plentifull and good, home made cakes...what more can I say...

I will be back for sure!!!

• Stayed April 2012
Gurgaon
Reviewed 15 April 2012

From the moment i checked in to the time i checked out i never felt that i was in a foreign country. It was like home away from home. This is perfect place to stay in Rome. When I arrived at My Guest Roma I was very happy with the accommodation. Nice, clean, spacious rooms, Quiet neighborhood, easy access to metro and bus and not to mention eating joint. Metro station is about 10-15 min walk and the bus stop about 5 min.
But the standout is Stefano’s ever smiling face and willingness to help the guests in whichever way possible. It is such a welcome change in this day and age. From the time I checked in to the time I boarded the taxi to leave for airport, Stefano was there with a smile to help me out. He planned out my entire trip around the city and even to places like Florence and Pisa. He advised me on places to eat.
In all he made this trip to Italy even more memorable. On my next visit to Rome I would not hesitate to stay here again. Thank you Stefano and the team for such a personal and enjoyable stay!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
belgrade
Reviewed 15 April 2012

I hadn't had any previous experience of a B&B and I must confess I have discovered a new way of travelling. I received an excellent personalized service coupled with a spotless spacious room and an extremely rich breakfast . I wouldn't have asked for anything more!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Knaresborough, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 April 2012

great option for Rome. location is great and complimentary breakfast is decent.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo