“Location”

Ranked #4 of 3,692 Rome B&B and Inns
Knaresborough, United Kingdom
“Location”
Reviewed 12 April 2012

great option for Rome. location is great and complimentary breakfast is decent.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
brussels, belgium
Reviewed 12 April 2012

This is a perfect place to stay in Rome! Quiet neighbourhood, metro and bus nearby, extremely clean and nice rooms, best breakfast in Italy, perfect service! Stefano is the most helpful and charming host I've ever met! Grazie mille, Stefano! Ci vediamo l'anno prossimo!
Guy van den Heule, Belgium

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
Paris, France
Reviewed 5 April 2012

Quiet accommodation to stay, welcoming and clean.
My daughters and I spent 5 nights at My Guest Roma as a short
birthday present stay.
The B&B is well run and the host gracious. The room had a view on a
quiet backyard. It was spacious and with lovely décor . (We were told
it was designed by the owner himself - a restorer in his previous
life). There was lots of cupboard space to store the suitcases. Tea
and coffee facilities were available into the night.

I particularly appreciated that freshly washed duvet covers were used
rather than standard covers, given to a guest after the other.

Also, we all loved the fact that the B&B is in a neighborhood out of
the ancient city. The bus is literally at 2 minutes walk away, the
area completely safe, and it takes about 15 minutes to reach the city
center. We enjoyed all Roman beauties but we also enjoyed
experiencing locals either in the bus or in the restaurants of the
area. We felt we had a real taste of what Rome is.

The service was fully fledged . We kept meeting Stefano in late
evening, on our way back from dinner. He doesn’t live on the
premises though someone of the staff does.
Upon checking in with all relevant informations,he gave us his contacts and made sure we could reach him 24/7. We didn’t expect that from a little B&B. Despite the fact
we didn’t need any special assistance , we appreciated not being left on our own.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Beit Shemesh, Israel
Reviewed 2 April 2012

My husband and I had a great ,relaxing time at My Guest Roma.The B&B was clean ,modern and very spacious.The kosher breakfast was fantastic always fresh and a great start up.The location of the hotel is not too far from the city center ,about 15mn by bus.Stephano did everything to accomodate us ,he went far and beyond our expectations and always with a smile.
Stephano, thank you for your kindness and professionalism.
Bill and Valerie

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 March 2012

Myself and my partner stayed at My Guest Roma for 4 nights from the 10th March and had an absolutely fantastic stay.

First of all, when I originally contacted the B&B, the response was instant and could not have been more efficient and friendly from Gioia. I took advantage of the offer to have a taxi arranged to collect us from the airport. Unfortunately, when we arrived into Rome we had problems with our luggage and were held up. A quick call to Stefano, the fantastic manager at the hotel put us at ease that the taxi driver would be fine to wait.

When we arrived at My Guest Roma we could not have been happier with the accommodation, from it's gorgeous setting in a grand building with high ceilings, to Stefano's incredibly friendly welcome. Stefano, after showing us our lovely room, sat down with a map and showed us the best places to visit and eat whilst exploring the city. As it was late, he recommended a great local pizzeria (San Marcos) which proved to be the best pizza we had on our stay.

Breakfast was great- with the added personal touch of Stefano asking us what our preferences are when choosing that all important first croissant of the day! Myself and my partner loved speaking to Stefano and his fantastic breakfast assistant every morning over a cup of coffee - the perfect start to the day.

Overall, our stay in Rome was made extra special by the hospitality we received at My Guest Roma from Stefano and his team. The rooms were exceptionally comfortable and clean and made a great base for all our sight seeing. The B&B is a little out of town but the bus stops 2 mins walk away, is frequent (we never waited more than 10 mins) and takes you right into the centre. There is also a Metro station a pleasant 10-15 minute walk away, with some fantastic cafes and bakeries on the way which really feel like you are eating like the locals!

On my next visit to Rome I would not hesitate to stay here again. Thank you Stefano and the team for such a personal and enjoyable stay!

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple