“This is definitely in my top 5 meals”

Ristorante Eleonora D'Arborea
Ranked #261 of 12,247 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$ 45 - US$ 101
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighbourhood: Trieste
Description: Ristorante Eleonora D'Arborea opened the 1st of January, 1997. Our cooking, inspired by the best traditional Sardinian recipes, is carefully perfected in all details, from the creation to the presentation of the dish. An elegant atmosphere is enriched by efficient service and theflavors of Sardinia found in all of our dishes- from the appetizers to the desserts and the best seasonal wines. The many choices of seafood are all fresh, caught everyday and always different.
London, United Kingdom
“This is definitely in my top 5 meals”
Reviewed 7 June 2012

We ate here last night and the place is amazing. We did have to wait on a table but the wait was less than an hour and the friendly service made the wait all the better.
The starters were big and tasty as were the pasta dishes. It was lovely being I'm a restaurant were the meal was as fantastic as the service. We had a lovely friendly waiter who made sure we were happy with everything. I loved the fact the place was full of Romans not tourists!
I can't recommend this restaurant enough. I'd recommend booking regardless of the time of day or year!

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank occhiverdi80
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
“Rome trip”
Reviewed 6 June 2012 via mobile

Excellent sea food very fresh. Good service . It was a mile walk from our hotel but worth it

1 Thank Az2ak57
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“highly recommended”
Reviewed 5 June 2012

excellent restaurant specialising in fish - try the 25 euro shared starter, which comes in about 4 instalments - try the turbot mains - cooking fantastic - service excellent - better value than in the centre, which will even out the cost of the taxi - full of smartly dressed italians, need I say more?

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank colsue99
“Best meal of my life!”
Reviewed 3 June 2012

We visited Eleonora on Sunday 27th May as a special treat. I'm not going to write a long in depth review, but I will say this....fabulous food, excellent service. Try the hot and cold starter platter to share! It's amazing but don't order too much to come after it, you'll be hard pushed to finish!I can recommend the lobster linguine. Go to this restaurant.....on second thoughts, it may ruin you for any other meal you eat. I've been turning my nose up at everything I've eaten since!

3 Thank RonnieFeatherstone
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Nice atmosphere, but rushed service”
Reviewed 2 June 2012

We had dinner here one night based on the recommendation from our hotel. The food was good, but it was served much too quickly. We were in and out of there in just a little more than an hour! We tried to slow it down, but the server just kept bringing the next course before we were finished with the first. For that reason, I give it an average rating.

Visited May 2012