Grand Hotel Via Veneto
Rome 103(Rome)
  • Room Service
Hotel Golden(Rome)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbulgari toiletriesmagnolia restaurantvitality poolspanish stepsharry's barstar hotelconcierge staffvilla borghesejunior suitebreakfast buffetamazing hotelquiet roomour honeymoonlarge bathroomheart of romevisiting romerooftop terrace
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent hotel in the luxorious Via Veneto, near Villa Borghese, Excellent staff and service, Very good rooms.
The hotel has 2 main resturants, one of the is Magnolia 'Michelin star', and an Excellent Spa.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Ilaria L, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Grand Hotel Via Veneto, responded to this reviewResponded 4 days ago

Dear Awsan A,
Our team would like to thank you for sharing your kind words on TripAdvisor. Our Hotel is proud of its uniqueness, expressed through the highest level of service, attention to detail and love of art and design.
We hope you will soon have the chance to visit Rome again and stay at Grand hotel via Veneto. On this occasion our staff and I will be at your entire disposal to take care of your reservation and for any assistance needed. May I suggest you also to try one of the treatments in our SPA and a dinner in our SummeerTime SkyBar&Grill, opening next summer, so that you can have the full Grand hotel via Veneto experience.
Please feel free to contact me directly for your future stays.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

True luxury and affluence are what this lovely hotel offers in an ambience that is curated in the minimum details. The common areas are welcomming and beutifully decorated with original art pieces. The rooms are spacious and feel like a luxury modern Roman apartment and the Spa which is complete with sauna steam room and treatment rooms has a spectacular white marble salt water swimming pool which I would live in if I could!
There is a contained yet fully equipped gym (Technogym machines) which allows for privacy while working out and the massage technicians have some of the best hands I have ever encountered! Not to mention it is super central and five minutes walk from the Spanish Steps. I highly recommend it for pleasure or business

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Lucrezia s

Dear Lucrezia s
Comments like yours truly demonstrate how worthwhile our efforts in trying to always improve our services and procedures and creating a warm and friendly environment for our guests are. We would like to thank you to find the time to share these good impressions with other Trip Advisor readers, and especially for informing that the our SPA is a very high level, cosy, comfortable and relaxing experience. We look forward to welcoming you back to Grand hotel via Veneto, and if you ever plan to visit Rome again or advice your family or friends to do so, I would like to personally take care of your reservation.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

We stayed here in 2017 (Jun 28th-July4th) and loved the area, the hotel, the room and the rooftop restaurant/bar/grill. The hotel was safe and the hospitality we experienced at the roof top bar was excellent. The wine (2011, Bressan, Schioppettine) we had there is hard to forget and the memory lingers.This was the first hotel where we got a walking tour of our room when we checked-in. It was very through and a lovely touch that I only saw at Mark in NYC much later. It appears to be more of European luxury custom. The plush bathroom deserves a special mention as I have yet to come across that kind of elegance anywhere else. Absolutely a wonderful place on an equally unique, famous, and a lovely street

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Ilaria L, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Grand Hotel Via Veneto, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Vaishali J,
Greetings from Grand hotel via Veneto.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on tripadvisor following your recent stay with us. I hope that you had a pleasant return journey.
We are delighted to read your great review post your stay in Grand hotel. It gives us great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. We are looking forward to welcoming you back in Grand hotel via Veneto.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

I can´t believe people are saying the people there are not attentive, everyone is so friendly and helpful, as soon as they see you they open the door for you, not one but two of them helped me with my suitcases,the people at the restaurant always with smile, very clean, large rooms for Europe, nice spa, top notch gym equipment, excellent breckfast , cooked your eggs as you want, excellent tea quality... nice atmosphere... and within walking distance to every turist attraction.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear LAF111,
Greetings from Grand hotel via Veneto.
We are delighted to read your great review post your stay in Grand hotel. It gives us great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and that our service and hotel facilities lived up to your expectations.
We have communicated your feedback to the entire team at the hotel and they are all very happy to know that their efforts are so well appreciated. I am certain that this will serve as a source of inspiration for us to achieve higher standards of excellence in the future.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back in Grand hotel via Veneto.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

It is in the area of the city that has many fine hotels but deserves its place. Everything from the check in onwards was great. Lobby area is wonderful, the 'Time' restaurant does nice, hotel standard, food and there is also a Michelin star restaurant within the hotel.
The breakfast was quite good, a hot buffet would be preferable to a la carte choice for hot food. We had an executive room which was very large with a lovely bathroom. The towels and linens were plentiful and of high quality. The hotel is very well maintained and spotlessly clean. It was honestly one of the best hotel stays we have had. I would have no problem recommending this to other travellers.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Ilaria L, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Grand Hotel Via Veneto, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Dear YorkshireManinblack,

Greetings from Grand hotel via Veneto.
We are delighted to read your great review post your stay in Grand hotel. It gives us great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and that our service especially our 1 Michelin Star Magnolia Restaurant, lived up to your expectations.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back in Grand hotel via Veneto.