See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 October 2016

This is a nice B & B close to the Vatican and lots of restrurants. The B & B is very clean and comfortable. The only down side to it is you receive a continental breakfast vs a cooked breakfast. (Good selection of pastries, cereal and yougurt). The staff is very friendly and helpful in the area attractions.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank TOMMUR
Reviewed 2 August 2016

Thought that after the b&b in Florence a week early wouldn't find better, but this surpassed it. Two blocks from St Peter's. Had 12:00 tickets to Vatican and staff allowed us to check in early so we wouldn't have to come back and could continue touring city. Rooms are immaculate and staff very friendly. Air Conditioning worked great too after 11 hours walking around Rome with temps in the low 90's. Drinks and snacks are complimentary all day. Kitchenette area for breakfast and snacks. Breakfast with a variety of options provided. Secure garage 50 yards away if driving a car. Would highly recommend as can't beat the location and value.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2016

I am sure next time when I'll be again in Rome, I know where I will be staying. Felt like being at one of my friends house, very clean, very cosy and our host was very nice and helped us with everything needed!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

Little gem of a b&b right in the heart of one of the most visited parts of Rome: Vatican. Incredible value for money. B&B is exceptionally clean, very comfortable, everything you would expect and so much more such as: limitless hot drinks and snacks all day, fridge in the room containing water yoghurts and pure fruit juices, complementary small bottle of wine on a complements tray, and beautiful decor. The lady who welcomes you, irana, and also keeps the b&b, is an extremely friendly and helpful person and eager to help. Bedroom and bathrooms are cleaned daily and beds made. This is a place most definitely worth the money. Very comfortable 2 night stay. Thank you

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 January 2016

1. Location 2. Free flow of drinks & snacks 3. Value for Money

San Peter Rome B&B will always remain as the best B&B we have ever come across. With free flow of drinks and snacks - this is something even a 5 star hotel can never offer! This place is an ideal place for anyone who wants to stay at Rome and near to all attractions. It is walking distance to Vatican city and other main attraction sites. Walking distance to many restaurants and mini marts. Special thanks to Simone who is such a friendly and helpful person and was there to welcome us on our arrival - we arrived in the evening on a Sunday! We did not get to see Irina, as she was on vacation but was just as pleased with her colleague, sorry forgot her name - she was also very helpful and polite. I highly recommend this B&B to everyone. Please please do stay here - I believe you will never get such a fantastic place anywhere in Rome! I have already passed the contact of San Peter Rome B&B to my friends back home who are planning to visit Rome next year. I think this B&B should be rated 9.2 ! Definitely will stay here again on my next visit. Ciao Simone!

Room Tip: Not sure whether the other rooms are en-suite, but we stayed in a room with bathroom attached.
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled with family