Staying in San Peter Rome truly a wonderful experience and made our trip to Rome a complete one. Upon arriving to the doorstep of the B& B my wife and I were amazed to see the Dome of St Peter's Basilica in front of us. Secondly, we were surprised again by the location of the B&B though we were standing in front of the exact building. It's no where to be seen. Then, the staff of the B& B guided us into the building and we were again shocked to see the place was so cosy,nice and comfortable. On the first day itself, my wife and I had decided to stay there without any second thoughts. The service, the cafe and the room were much better than any five- stars hotel.
Truly staying in San Peter Rome was a beautiful place to stay in, in addition to it's strategic location and quiet surrounding.
We will definitely come here again with no regrets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Saint Peter Rome B&B offers a complete solution, a simple and attractive stay, combined with comfort and elegance!The B&B is located in one of the most significant areas of Rome, between Saint Peter’s Basilica, the Vatican and Castel Sant’ Angelo, in a calm and quiet square, away from the noise and city traffic, is housed in an elegant building from the early years of the 20th century, and was renovated and furnished with taste and refinement. All rooms are arranged for your major comfortThe property is located near the main shopping streets in Rome, and is perfect even for tourists who love strolling. The historical centre (Via Condotti, Piazza Venezia, Fontana di Trevi, Piazza di Spagna, Piazza Navona, Colosseo) is easily accessible by the bus stop located outside of the structure, or by foot, for the walking lovers.Saint Peter Rome is well connected around the city through various means of public transport (bus, train, metro A and B) and can be reached from the Fiumicino and Ciampino airports and the Termini station. The building is located outside the restricted traffic zone (Z.T.L.) therefore it is easily accessible with ones own means of transport. Free services included:- Bathroom with shower, hairdryer and courtesy set - Satellite LCD TV- A/C and heating remote controlled- Wi-fi and Wired Internet connection - Electronic safe with private code lock- Direct dial phone with free calls in Italy- Self-service breakfast available all day- Luggage storage- Minifridge with various products always available for ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your San Peter Rome B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Peter Rome Hotel Rome
- San Peter Rome Bed And Breakfast