“We loved Cuscino Cappuccino and would recomend it to everyone”

Cuscino e Cappuccino
Ranked #270 of 3,642 Rome B&B and Inns
Calgary, Canada
“We loved Cuscino Cappuccino and would recomend it to everyone”
Reviewed 7 August 2011

Paolo arranged for a pick up from the airport to his address which was wonderful especially after such a long flight which was late getting in.He advised us on what to see and do in Rome and the icing on the cake was a very special trip just south of Rome.Our trip to Rome was made extra special because of Paolo. The rooms in his B&B were very clean, safe and comfortable also very quiet even though its on a busy street. The location of Cuscino Cappuccino is excellent just a few hundred meters from the Vatican and a couple of blocks from the subway and walking distance from just about anywhere you wanted to go.Besides being very very satisfied with this B&B . Paolo was what made everything exceptional.Such a personable guy, willing to go out of his way to make things nice. Thank you so much.

Room Tip: All three rooms are very nice. one has two single beds which really isn't a problem
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 26 July 2011

My wife and I had the good fortune of staying at the Cuscino e Cappuccino Bed and Breakfast for a 5 night period in June 2011. Our host Paolo was absolutely great. He arranged a van to pick us up from the Airport and also for any tours we desired. He was always available to show us where to go , what to see and where to eat in Rome. Breakfast was always good. Juices, yogurt, and water in the fridge, breads for toast, sweets, and great coffee with warm milk. The bed and breakfast is about a block from Vatican City so it is a short walk. We would highly recommend this B&B to anyone visiting Roma.

Newcastle, Washington
Reviewed 14 July 2011

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights after spending 4 nights in a 5 star hotel in Florence. She was apprehensive about staying here after such posh treatment but I sold her on it as it allowed us room in our budget to hire guides to see the wonders of Rome. We were both glad that we did. Paolo is friendly and respectful and gave us several great tips on how to enjoy Rome inexpensively. The room is exactly as pictured - clean, quiet and comfortable. The location is great - right next to the Vatican (as in hundreds of yards away) and right next to the Metro. It is not a five star experience but I give it 5 stars because I can't imagine getting more for the money. If we had to do this over we would have spent 3 nights in Florence and 4 nights in Rome. Florence is beautiful and Gucci but ridiculously expensive. Rome is a grittier but warmer and filled with an unbelievable amount of history and charm. When we come back we'll stay here again.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled as a couple
Durham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 July 2011

This is a fantastic B&B just around the corner from the vatican.

Paolo was an excellent host who was there to welcome us on our first evening when we arrived late.

The rooms are of a good size and extremely clean. The rooms offer up free air conditioning and have the most fabulous black out windows. You can close the windows, which kills the outside noise completely and relax. Breakfast is ample. There is a choice of yoghurts, cereals, juice, pastries and toast. Table always set up each morning. The breakfast area is quite intimate, but we were lucky enough not to have to share the table at breakfast time.

Eating out is quite expensive, however there is a restaurant directly across from this B&B which is much cheaper than a lot of the places around. We went back there several times as we were tired of getting ripped off everywhere else. The salads are to die for. They come in massive bowls with heaps of topping and all for around 8 eruros. I paid 12 euros elsewhere for a bowl of green lettuce and two spoonfuls of prawns.

I would definitely recommend this B*B and having stayed at another one on my previous stay in rome it is far superior.

Definitely stay here again
Paul & Amanda

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 June 2011

This was my first visit to Rome and I stayed at the Cuscino e Cappuccino B&B. This little B&B is run by its owner Paolo whom I found to be exceptionally friendly, helpful and he really went beyond the call of duty to accomodate my needs, answer all my questions and provide me with information. My room was lovely, modern, the bed very comfortable and everything was super clean. The B&B is located conveniently just around the corner from the Vatican City so I walked absolutely everywhere. I had an amazing time and it was partly because I was so well looked after by Paolo. I definitely recommend staying there and I hope to go back soon. Marketa (London)

• Stayed May 2011, travelled solo