“Incredible!”

Neighbourhood: Monti
Johnson City, Tennessee, United States
“Incredible!”
Reviewed 16 August 2012

My fiance and I were in Rome last week for 10 days. We used tripadvisor to help us select a good restaurant near our hotel. The first time we went to Tema, we had one of the best meals that either of us had ever experienced. We went a total of 5 times to Tema during our trip it was so good! The lasagna is magnificent, as was everything else that we tried. The two gentlemen who work there are both very nice. I could go on and on and rave about everything, but to make it easy I will simply say that I have never been to a better restaurant.

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank Jason D
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow

• Polish first
Montpellier, France
“excellent place”
Reviewed 12 August 2012

We recently returned to the restaurant Tema since our last visit was a pleasant experience. Also this time we were very pleased with the staff as well as the food. Upon arrival we were offered a glass of spumante and then the waiter made useful suggestions regarding the choice o food and wine. Again we were very pleased with the quality of the food, which is well worth the price. What is exceptional in this place is the service: Without being intrusive, the staff is very attentive and they even made a very nice gesture towards my wife. Also at the end of themeal the place kept up with our expectations in that they offered us the digestif. All in all a very nice place to which we certainly will return.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank roswell_co
Milan, Italy
“A delicious meal in Rome”
Reviewed 12 August 2012

Made a reservation here based on TA reviews by calling a few hours before dinner service started. They were able to help me in English on the phone. We were seated easily and the crowd in the main room appeared local, while everyone with us were tourists. They seemed a bit busy upon our initial arrival at the table, but once things got going we really enjoyed our meal. We had mussels and bruschetta for appetizers and tried pastas and veal as main courses. We were very satisfied with everything. We also had two bottles of wine and our meal for the three of us was under 90 euro. I thought that was very fair for the entire meal. The limoncello and cherry liquor was offered as well, though, I'd stick with the limoncello unless you have a particular taste for cough syrup. On our way out the waiter gave me a bottle of wine, presumably for my attempts at Italian conversation, though my Italian is pretty rough. I wish we had eaten here again during our trip.

• Visited August 2012
Hong Kong, China
“The best in Rome”
Reviewed 11 August 2012

Have dinned twice during our visit in Rome! The boss was very attentive and still remembered what we ordered the first time! We were thrilled! Every dish was great, particularly scampi di risotto (pardon me, i don't remember the exact dish name). Would go there again when I'm in town!

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Micahglory
West Midlands
“Amazing”
Reviewed 8 August 2012 via mobile

Food excellent, pleasant surroundings, waiters were friendly attentive and generous. I ordered champagne risotto for starter which was divine; anf fillet steak for main which was cooked to perfection! Lovely bottle of limocello and cherry liquor to drink as much as you wanted for free afterwards. Amazing place, would definitely return if Im in Rome again.

2 Thank laura_k1986