“Great Experience!”

Miles & Miles Tour Company - Tours
Ranked #3 of 212 Food & Drink in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: A family business. Specialized in optimizing the limited time of people offering tailored tours of Rome and Italy, with professional Driver Guides and comfortable Minivans, savouring the traditional highlights of Rome but also get a backstage view of traditional, daily, Italian life. The tours are always personalized to reflect your interest and budget. Whether it's a simple shuttle transfer from the airport or a breathtaking private excursion across the Italian peninsula, Miles&Miles is here to help you make your Italian experience the best it can be.Shore excursions - Tours - Transfers in all over the country.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
London, Ontario, Canada
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2012

Last summer I went to Rome along with my husband to celebrate our first anniversary. We rent a luxury limo car from Miles & Miles Company. Our guide and driver’s name was Francesco. He was a well English speaker, professional and helpful. He gave us personalized tours that fit our interests. We have seen lots of places in Rome and learned a lot about the history of Rome. We had plenty of time to look around and take pictures. I am very satisfied with this company and I must use this company again if I travel Rome in the near future.

Visited July 2011
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Waterbury, Connecticut
“Superb Company”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2012

This was our first time in Italy and we did not even know where to begin our trip. Thankfully, Marco did everything for us and the only thing we had to do was enjoy the experience. He taught us everything about Rome from past history to current culture and culinary cuisine at its best. Also, Marco spoke English which helped us to feel at home. We are planning another visit next year and we very much look forward to seeing Marco again!

Visited May 2012
Covington
“Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2012

I love Miles & Miles tour company. They have good limo services and are very nice. The tours were great. I am so glad I choose to go with this company. If i hadn't i would have never seen all of the beautiful site while in Rome. It was also nice to have a driver that spoke English.Thanks Francesco !!BIG PLUS!!Thanks for your services. I will refer you to anyone and everyone.

Visited March 2012
Los Angeles
“Roam in Rome With These Guys”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2012

Our Italian holiday turned out to be a dream thanks largely in part to the service we received from Miles & Miles Tour Company. Talk about V.I.P. treatment! Marco, our driver, was so pleasant and funny and very knowledgeable. He gave us the inside look at all of the major attractions in Rome. He was very patient and answered any and all questions we had regarding the sights. The rate for the driving was reasonable and was worth every Euro. I definitely recommend this company if you are looking for a tour with a personal touch. I will use them again if I ever come back to visit Rome.

Visited April 2012
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Best Trip Of My Life!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2012

I had a great time, toured around Rome - looked at the sights. Had the best ice cream ever in the hotel from a little man called Moe, great guy. The service from Miles & Miles was second to none. The private tour was awesome too.

Thankyou