“What a gem in Rome!”

Vintro Bar & Bites
Ranked #1,604 of 13,953 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$ 6 - US$ 28
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Best apple pie in ”Rome”... Yeah, sound weird I know.. But Vintro bar’n’ bites still doing well as always, great American bar, warm staff, gorgeous drinks and stunning food! Defo my favourite American bar in this eternal city! A special thanks to Simone that with his experience make each visit comfortable, Angelo best pastry chef in Rome and Davide our great bartender, also thanks to the rest of the amazing and friendly staff!!

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 12 April 2018

My husband and I are two Americans living in Rome and we LOVE Vintro! The food is great and the coffee and specialty drinks are fantastic. One of my favorite coffees that I can't find anywhere else is called "Ginseng Aromatizzato," which is a ginseng flavored coffee with a small slice of orange peel and some powdered cinnamon on top for even more flavor. So good! They have amazing American style breakfasts, with actual bacon, and for lunch one of my favorites is the bacon burger and potato wedges meal that I get when I'm craving some American food. They have tons of other great food and the regular price for the lunch buffet, which is all-you-can-eat and includes dessert, water, and American coffee, is just 10 Euros! They also have plugs so you could sit and use your laptop for a while. This is something that I miss the most about American coffee shops, to be able to sit and study for hours, and Vintro is one of the only places in Rome where I am able to do this. The best part about this place is the staff. Simone, Cesare, Alessia, Debora... these are just a few of the wonderful people we have gotten to know here. Thank you Vintro! You're a home away from home!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Best american/italian brunch i had from.a long time
Great food quality and various selections, wonderful stuff too

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

I must say I was kinda sceptical at the beginning about the place, plus I wasn't very happy with one of the waitress's customer service; but after Mery (another staff member) came to take care of us, my experience at Vintro became lovely and very enjoyable. This girl is very easy going and at the same time professional and also good with up-selling, she has a great personality. I was very happy coz of her and this review wouldn't be a 5star if it wasn't for Mery. Also I tried 3 types of wine and enjoyed all of them. The deserts delicious as well. Very pleasant evening. Thank you Vintro and thank you to Mery. Costumer service is very important to me.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

I was at this bar with a friend. Ordered burgers. The quality of the food was below average. The burger was quite huge, however the waiter didn't give us the cutlery. We had to ask a couple of times to bring them. Wouldn't visit again

Date of visit: September 2016