US$ 186
US$ 173
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 204/night.

US$ 230
US$ 201
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 254/night.

Hotel Artemide(Rome)
US$ 279
US$ 226
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 396/night.

Venetia Palace Hotel(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$ 103
US$ 79
Venetia Palace
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 109/night.

US$ 229
US$ 171
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 216/night.

US$ 420
US$ 354
  • Pool
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 664/night.

US$ 318
US$ 234
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 439/night.

US$ 164
US$ 117
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 164/night.

iQ Hotel Roma(Rome)
US$ 308
US$ 251
Orbitz.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Best Western Hotel President(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$ 129
US$ 119
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 141/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 July 2013

I visited Rome for the third time, first time i booked somewhere else and for the second and third time here. This B&B is located very central, close to Termini, it is a clean location, comfortable bed, you have all you need for your stay. It is optimal for visiting Rome,staff very friendly and helpfull with infos you need, breakfast tipic italian with great coffee /cappucino:) and croisant
I recomand this B&B

Room Tip: I stayed in Africa and Oceania-this have a terase too:)
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank shokata
Reviewed 27 July 2012

Great location for all of the sights. Walking distance to everything with nothing more than a pleasant 20 minute walk away. Very close to Piazza navona (in my opinion the best piazza). The room was absolutely fine. Hairdryer was ok, not the most powerful but did the job and they let you borrow and iron if needed. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was VERY basic but there are so many amazing delis nearby that even just a coffee delivered to the room in the morning was nice.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Claire B
Reviewed 22 May 2012

Stayed a couple of nights at this hotel on the 5th floor. Found it difficult to find so get a printout from Google maps as it is in a side street in a residential area. Very close and handy for Termini though, about 2-3 mins walk from the side exit. When i arrived I buzzed up a few times and no one replied. Thought no one was going to appear but after a few mins they did.
I stayed in a single room with a shared bathroom both of which were clean. The room itself was very small, about 8 feet by 6 feet, just enough to get yourself and a bed in the room and a small plasma tv. The bed was not very comfortable. The rooms are wafer thin and you can hear any small noise. You can also hear everytime someone tries to check in and no one is at reception when they buzz for someone to appear, which is a frequent occurance as no one ever seems to be on reception. The wi-fi was good with no issues.
On arrival you are given a remote control to call the small lift along with 2 keys for the building door and hotel front door so you are free to come and go as you wish. You are also given breakfast vouchers for a local restuarant round the corner, a few hundred yards away which gets you a cappucino or fruit juice plus croissant, this was good. You are also given a map of Rome with all the tourist points marked out.
All in all a good location and ideal if you are on a tight budget and get a good rate for the room. Otherwise I would look for something a bit more comfortable and quieter.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank derek w
Reviewed 23 January 2012

I stayed here a while back and have allowed time to temper my review of this hostel. This was my first trip to Rome and if I can give any first time Roman visitors a tip its not to get too paranoid about pickpockets and navigating your way around. Pay a sensible amount of attention to your belongings and get a map and you'll be fine.
Now back to the hostel, I arrived late at night, I booked a room on my own a few months before and confirmed my arrival. It was late at night and quite warm and the hostel had no sign posting so I had to search around for it for a while before ringing the buzzer. The man on the other end buzzed me in but told me that the elevator didnt work so I would have to come up the stairs. So that was 4 flights of stairs on my own with a heavy suitcase and no help. The rooms themselves were very basic, the internet never worked while I was there though, nor did the elevator again. I was not told that they could not accept cards at the hostel so spent a good few hours walking around trying to find an atm to take my english bank cards. I also had some of my toiletries go missing while I was there so overall I was not left with a great impression of this hostel. And I was in a room on my own with my own bathroom so they couldnt have been picked up by mistake. I went to venice after staying here for a few days and though its supposed to be one of the most expensive places, I found the accomodation I stayed in there to be of higher standard and less than what When in Rome cost me.

Tips for Rome: Get yourself a hop on hop off bus pass if you're only here a few days. Its a great way to familiarise yourself with where things are and they go most everywhere.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank RussandJane
Reviewed 6 January 2012

It is a very small single floor 3-4 rooms hotel?. plus point - it is VERY clean. Make sure to come with location map. All buildings are looking same and no body in the area knows the hotel. There are no signboards even. Only a small sign-card along with calling bell. As the staff is not always at hotel, inform early when u r arriving. Be prepared to lock and unlock many doors! Locality is safe but there are some strange people on roads as it is very near Termini. But again Safe enough.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo