“Great little spot in Trastevere”
Review of Osteria Pucci

Osteria Pucci
Ranked #3,490 of 13,229 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Trastevere
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had dinner at Osteria Pucci and it was very good. Appetizers were delicious and the pasta that we had for dinner was classic Italian. Service was with a smile and the price was very reasonable. We would go back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It was raining and late , 3 PM , when they were closing, we found this nice place, the waiter asked the cook, if he could cook for us, even if it is so late. He agreed and prepared us a fabulous lunch. Also the chianti was great.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

I am fluent in Italian but my gf is not. They discriminate based on your nationality/language. The food was nothing special. Avoid.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

If I could give this place a 0 star I would, terrible food, terrible service as they do not know how to smile. They stand around you watching you eat or lack of eating as food was unedible. Charged €30 for 2 gin and tonics. The waiter came over to us and asked why we did not like the food so we asked to speak to the manager who had no customer service skills at all.....avoid at all cost....

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Me and my girlfriend recently visited Rome for a week and during our time we of course sampled many restaurants and I can honestly say this was the best meal we had by far. When people talk about Italian food, it's this kind of food they are talking about. Fresh, clean, filling and delicious both my girlfriend where blown away by the food here. The staff were absolutely fantastic as well and he whole feel of the place is just lovely...but the food...wow!

Very fairly priced aswell.

Been to Osteria Pucci? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK