When we arrived we were met by Giovanni immediately, and he showed us to our room and provided us with a map of Rome and provided many wonderful suggestions for food, coffee, attractions and anything else we needed. He also provided us with wifi which allowed us to use our smart-phones if we wanted.
The room we stayed in was large enough and cleaned daily. The location was wonderful and very close to the Vatican.
-Warm welcome by Giovanni
-Somewhat noisy area and had trouble sleeping
-Very limited breakfast (included toast, nutella, cereal, juice & coffee)
Overall, we enjoyed our stay here and it helped make our experience in Rome a good one!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming Bed and Breakfast, few steps from San Peter's Square, near Vatican Museums,Castel Sant'Angelo, restaurants and and shopping areas situated in a small old area called Borgo Pio, you will feel to live in a small town in the centre of a big city. Two of the four rooms have private bathroom while the others rooms share the large bathroom. All of them have large windows and are very spacious, quite and clean.Every rooms have the tea Kettle. Shared Kitchen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your B&B I Tre Pupazzi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast i Tre Pupazzi
- b&b i Tre Pupazzi Hotel Rome