Stayed in Hotel Foro Romano Imperatori back in June. Lovely hotel and very friendly staff, rooms very clean and bed comfortable which was great. Breakfast good, great location not far from the metro and right beside the Colosseum.Easy access to all the other tourist spots. Would definitely stay their again have to say I really enjoyed my stay in this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel, close to the Fori Imperiali, from whose windows are possible to see the tower of the Campidoglio Straight, is in perfect style Ancient Imperial Roma and it is destined to the most demanding clients that can give up nothing, even in the most fascinating city of the world: ROMA. Conditioned air, phone, internet access, plasma SAT TV, safety box, hairdryer, minibar, restaurant. The structure is very close to the metro stations Cavour and Colosseo and about 1 km from Termini station and easily accessible by all means. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Foro Romano Imperatori reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Foro Romano Imperatori Hotel Rome
- Foro Romano Imperatori Rome