this small hotel is lacated a few blocks from the coliseum, so with a short walk you are in the center of the city.
When I let know Roberto that I was traveling with my 84 years old mother he specially give us a great room in the first floor and carry her carry on lugage upstairs Thank You
The beds are confortable and the breakfast delicious
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel, close to the Fori Imperiali, from whose windows are possible to see the tower of the Campidoglio Straight, is in perfect style Ancient Imperial Roma and it is destined to the most demanding clients that can give up nothing, even in the most fascinating city of the world: ROMA. Conditioned air, phone, internet access, plasma SAT TV, safety box, hairdryer, minibar, restaurant. The structure is very close to the metro stations Cavour and Colosseo and about 1 km from Termini station and easily accessible by all means. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Foro Romano Imperatori reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Foro Romano Imperatori Hotel Rome
- Foro Romano Imperatori Rome