“Drooooool, so good”

Antico Forno Giordano
Ranked #2 of 161 Restaurants in Gaeta
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 7 September 2015 via mobile

I can safely say that this is the nicest place where I have eaten tiellas! I am drooling at the thought of them, wish I was eating one now.

Reviewed 18 March 2015

This bakery is located in via Indipendenza in the old borgo of Gaeta, outside of the old fortress where lived fishers and peasants families.

1  Thank Salpas
Reviewed 31 December 2014

The tiella was delicious. We had octopus and it was amazing. This hot snack was perfect for the cold day!

Reviewed 22 October 2014

It was my first time in Gaeta and I had the pleasure to taste Giordano's tiella calamari which was delicious.There are many types of tiella but this one remains my family's favourite. Needless to say that we are looking forward to return next year and visit this wonderful place again.

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I was walking this evening in the cozy street of Gaeta, looking for a Tiella. It was after 20:30 and almost all shops where closed. Finally, I found a bakery open. In entered asking " do you have a tiella of polipi?". The guy behind the table replied " yes, it's there; the last one, waiting for you! " . We had a chat about how to make a tiella, suggesting me to eat it rigorously at room temperature. Once home, we tried the tiella, which was very tasty. I will come back again, and recommend to try the products of this bakery.

1  Thank Giustino M