All reviews swimming pool lovely pool busy road several buildings great cappuccino nice room out of season private parties beautiful garden large car park cold cuts plenty of loungers pool attendant lemon and olive trees no tea coffee making facilities price quality relaxing place
Reviewed 23 September 2016

This hotel met our expectations and beyond. The pool area is fabulous, the morning breakfast was perfect, the room was large, modern and comfortable. We loved the grounds and scenery and loved the surrounding towns. Would definitely return for more then one night.

Room Tip: great location to shopping, restaurants, beach
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank LaCasaItalian
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

We only stayed here for a short time but we loved our stay.
The pool area was ample with space, you didn't feel like you we're sitting ontop of each other. Drink service was good. I speak some Italian but my husband doesn't ordering drinks was never a problem.
Our room was spacious too!
They do however charge a flat rate for taxi's €15 even if your going down the street.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sarah R
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

We had a relaxing family break in villa Irlanda, beautiful garden and magnificent swimming pool, friendly staff and the charm you expect from that part of Italy. We would love to return for an end of Summer break. There is a place to get windsurfing lessons across the road and next to it a pizzeria to get a quick meal in the evening if you want something simpler than the very nice restaurant of the hotel.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank RemiWilliam
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

We first holidayed here in 2003, my son learned to swim and I started a workout that got my waist from 40" to 36".
I come here because the pool is about 20m long and deep. I can swim 800m a day - and then eat all the gelato and pizza I like.
Our children are adults now but will come with mum and dad to the Villa Irlanda and dive for olives in the pool.
We've stayed 5 times. The rooms are all different and all good. Breakfasts are good Italian buffet, lunch is exquisitely prepared and light.
For over 13 years this has been our 'goto' hotel for tranquility, exercise and an Italian fix. Some trick to maintain the standards so consistently over that period of time.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank peterpX72JH
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Great hotel with astonishing pool. The pool has a huge jacuzziand I could swim about in there forever. You get taken to your rooms in a funny three wheeled car which is much fun. The rooms are great for anything with comfortable beds and pillows. The restaurant was yummy and the bar sells lovely lunch and drinks. I recommend u come here.

Stayed: August 2016