All reviews clean rooms old town naval base serapo beach navy pier superior room with a sea view amalfi coast italian hotels pastries hotel is located very nice hotel the hotel staff three nights naples terrace beaches mould
Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

We paid for a superior room with a sea view but I didn't consider it as such because it was taken up with military ships! Our room was small with a Juliet balcony, and an uncomfortable bed which dipped in the middle. However, if you looked passed the ships, there were some stunning views. This along with the friendly staff who were extremely pleasant and helpful and the style of the hotel with a number of artefacts made it a pleasant stay. It was value for money as a three star.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Sharon42016
Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

This is a very friendly,clean spacious hotel Ivan the receptionist speaks very good English and was so helpful suggesting different places to visit. We had been staying in Formia and had a nice stay, we visited Gaeta and thought what a lovely place, we moved to Naples to a booking with Airbnb, which was disgusting we left instantly, and came straight back to Gaeta and found this great place, free car parking lovely helpful staff can't praise it enough,English people with kids would love it fantastic!!!!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank tideways
Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

Great hotel for The price , good location great staff and very spacious room! We stayed in the standard one and it was as big as an apartment with kitchenette included. Breakfast was included as well as parking at the front . The only problem I had was the fact that in the bathroom there's literally no space/shelf to put a little make up bag.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrewmlb
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

Overall I liked the hotel. I had wonderful service from the staff. For example, my wife and son came to visit for a couple of days so the staff put a fold away bed in my room free of charge. The waitress at breakfast was always quick to bring me my usual coffee. The concierge was always patient with my bad Italian.

The wifi was buggy with my iPhone, but that could be me.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 May 2016 via mobile

Coworker booked us into this hotel, it is convenient to the small navy base where we were working however there were some things I was disappointed in. The room was clean, there were plenty of channels on the television, they provided the desk in the bathroom with adequate. However I had no fridge and the bed was very firm and uncomfortable. I had back problems the entire time I was there. In addition they had disabled the air conditioning in the room so my room tended to be very warm and humid and uncomfortable to be in during the day. Opening the doorway to the mini balcony allowed some air flow but you were restricted to whatever the temperature was outside. The provided breakfast was okay but there was very little selection.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business