Fly Boutique Hotel
US$ 244
US$ 391
US$ 354
  • Pool
Hotel Europeo & Flowers(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$ 584
US$ 209
US$ 155
US$ 219
  • Breakfast included
Grand Hotel Europa(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$ 124
US$ 116
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspiazza mercatoround bedexcellent breakfast includedtransport connectionssmall roof terraceawesome rooftoptrain stationmetal shuttershistorical monumentsdouble showerrooms are smallgreat hotelrough around the edgestop floorexceptional staffsketchy areadelicious pastries
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very conveniently located hotel staffed by very helpful and friendly people. I stayed here recently for a short trip and was quite happy with the experience. Its within walking distance of several museums and tourist sites, as well as the main train station. Breakfast is included, and there's a decent variety of breakfast foods on offer (fruit, toast, deli-type meat, yogurt, etc.). The breakfast room also has a great view of Vesuvius, and, with the weather warming up, one should be able to enjoy their breakfast in the fresh air of the open-air rooftop adjacent to the breakfast room.

Rooms themselves were pretty comfortable, although the walls are a little bit thin. If you're a light sleeper, ask for a room on one of the higher up floors, as there's a fair bit of neighborhood noise until late in the evening. There's an electric shutter on the glass door leading to a small balcony, and I appreciated that for keeping the room fully dark while I was sleeping. My one real quibble with the rooms was that they were pretty cold when I was there, although I was able to get a second blanket without any trouble; however, still was a bit chilly for changing after a shower. Bathroom was fine, but I think it would be difficult to use if one uses a walker or a wheelchair, as it was pretty narrow; might be different for other rooms, so I'd ask in advance.

Numerous reviews mention that the area looks a bit rough - it certainly does. But it really isn't. I felt perfectly at ease walking back after dark to the hotel by myself, as a woman, and never had any problems with people bothering me. If you remain skeptical, I'll note that no one in the neighborhood locks up their scooters or bicycles, which would appear to indicate that it isn't an area with a crime problem (there are other areas of the city where everyone does lock these up).

Ultimately, my endorsement should be this - if I return to Naples, I'm absolutely staying here.

Room Tip: If you like thing quiet, ask for one of the rooms on a higher floor.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Damariscotta
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We stayed here the last night of a two week trip to Amalfi to catch an early flight out. Even our driver from Amalfi said something about the part of town we were in. The hotel itself was clean and the staff was helpful. The staff was actually one person working at the reception room. We were hoping for a good nights sleep before catching our flight but rooms transmit sounds much too effectively for that.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2018

We had a very friendly welcome after a long flight! Staff were very helpful in showing us around and giving advice. Room was clean and very comfortable. Breakfast was lovely, fresh food and delicious pastries. For the price and location the hotel was perfect. Thank you!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

We had a great stay here! Excellent location, just outside of the historic center, super easy walk to the train station and all the sights. Balcony, plus a great rooftop patio. Very good breakfast and super friendly staff. Great WiFi too.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 February 2018

I found this cute and cosy boutique hotel excellent. The service was super friendly and helpful, room very clean and stylishly done. Good wifi, with biscuits and tea facilities in room. Excellent breakfast included (with great coffee!!) and it was a good central location- walking distance to most central things in Naples. i would return!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family