“Outstanding ”

Letusdrive Tours
Ranked #6 of 96 Transportation in Naples
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Are you looking for an authentic way to visit Italy in total comfort and safety? Then sit back and Letusdrive. Lead by Vincenzo Ciccone's decades years of experience, Letusdrive offers the possibility to choose between many different tours all customized according to your needs . With us you will visit places like Pomepi, Sorrento and Positano that have made famous around the world the country of La Dolce Vita .
Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

I came to Naples in September 2016 with several friends and had the pleasure of meeting Vincenzo at that time. He beautifully organized tours for us to Pompeii, Herculaneum, the Amalfi Coast, the Isle of Capri, and Rome (for a day) all the while giving us information about the region. He is a safe driver who enjoys seeing happy satisfied customers. Last week, I returned to Italy with friends and he arranged tours for us to many of the same places in addition to Florence. This time, we were on a cruise. Everything, once again was pristine. We truly enjoyed ourselves. I HIGHLY recommend his services to anyone who wishes to travel to this region!

All reviews
in 3 reviews
"his hometown"
"fluent in english"

Reviewed 20 October 2018

We spent the day with Vincenzo, going to Erculeum and Pompeii—what a great way to see a remarkable city. He picked us up when he said he would, drove through the amazing traffic of Napoli, got us there safely and imparted historical and cultural insights a long the way. We would definitely recommend his services and will be back in contact with him when we return. Thanks, Vincenzo for a wonderful day! See you in Palm Springs?

Reviewed 1 October 2018

we did the private tour "pompeii + ercolaneum + mt vesuvius" with letusdrive tours on the 17th september 2018

the tour started by 8 am and finished by 5 pm, with a 45 minutes break for lunch

we were highly satisfied

we had an excellent driver plus an excellent private guide that accompanied us to allthe places except to the tp of the vesuvius, where the national park official guides are supposed to do their job (as this official guides did not say when would the guided visit start and werenot willing to work, we visited to top of the vulcanus alone, and the letusdrive guide explained everithing to us later)

the tour started at the vesuvius, later went to ercolaneum ruins and finally to pompeii

as mentioned before, the driver was very good and the guide gave us excellent explanations

we knew these places in one day and got a very good impression of this tours company

we booked the tour months in advance, and the payment was made at the end of the tour

higly recommended

vincenzociccone, Proprietario at Letusdrive Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Thank you si much for your contribute..

We are all unhappy about Mt. Vesuvius administration as they don’t provide what they are suppose to. The tickets to access at the crater includes a guide to share with other people that should be there to walk with you up to the crater and explain about the site but unfortunately they seem to be not professional at all. Fortunately the site and the view is amazing by itself and we (drivers) are always happy to share our knowledge with our guests.

Hope to see you in the near future for another great experience in our beautiful Region.

Kindly,

Vincenzo

Reviewed 22 September 2018

Vincenzo was an exceptional driver and guide for our two days. He was punctual, courteous and friendly at all times. He spoke to us in Italian and English as we chose. We toured the Amalfi coast and Vincenzo's home town of Napoli (what a treat!). We felt very comfortable with Vincenzo driving. He knew all the streets and how to easily navigate them.

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 September 2018

I always travel with my Rick Steve's book and try to make decisions based on best value for my budget. After hearing from many friends about how the Amalfi Coast is one of the most beautiful places on earth, I had to fit it into my itinerary for my husband, mother in law and myself. We were going to be in Naples and I read many people take day trips to the coast from there. I first tried to plan using the buses and trains because I was trying to find the cheapest route. I read how the buses got really hot and crowded for that route, many times with people standing in the aisles. I also read if you got off, you may have a hard time getting back on because when the buses are full, they don't stop and the bus stops. I also was trying to fit in a tour at Pompeii the same day and trying to figure out how the bus and train schedules would work for that. The connections would be tight even if everything was on time. This was going to be a very long stressful day to fit everything in. I decided it may be worth the money to find a driver instead. All the drivers were all what I considered expensive, 400, 500 eu and up. Finally I get to “Let Us Drive”. I wrote Vincenzo asking for his rates and was surprised that they were reasonable. For the itinerary we wanted, we were under my budget of 115 a person. He was also able to arrange a private guide for our afternoon trip to Pompeii for a 2 hour tour for 120 eu. For 40 eu a person, that is a great deal! (On a side note, the Pompeii private guide he selected was excellent. He really showed you what life was like then and made the ruins "come alive".) Vincenzo has some itinerary packages on his website but was also willing to make some custom changes for us. This is important though. All arrangements were made and agreed upon ahead of time so everyone accepted the final itinerary and price. The day came and it was great! Vincenzo was a safe driver and he put us right at ease. He says he is a driver and not a "guide" but he had plenty of knowledge on the coast, stopping at places for the best pictures, tips for Naples, and where to go in Sorrento for the best Limoncello candies and liquor. He very entertaining and the time in the car flew by. Upon our request, he made reservations for our lunch at a restaurant with a beautiful view. It was really a wonderful, relaxing day and the private tour well worth the money. I'm so glad we didn’t take the bus!