Review Highlights
Outstanding

I came to Naples in September 2016 with several friends and had the pleasure of meeting Vincenzo at... read more

Reviewed 20 October 2018
CCabellMD
Clarksville, Tennessee
via mobile
What a great way to see the area!

We spent the day with Vincenzo, going to Erculeum and Pompeii—what a great way to see a remarkable... read more

Reviewed 20 October 2018
meri h
Palm Springs, California

All reviews safe driver private tour amalfi coast exceeding our expectations current events day trip cruise ship responded immediately excellent driver hiking trail renting a car air conditioned van mercedes minivan memorable trip driving skills his hometown fluent in english
Reviewed 17 September 2018

I always travel with my Rick Steve's book and try to make decisions based on best value for my budget. After hearing from many friends about how the Amalfi Coast is one of the most beautiful places on earth, I had to fit it into my itinerary for my husband, mother in law and myself. We were going to be in Naples and I read many people take day trips to the coast from there. I first tried to plan using the buses and trains because I was trying to find the cheapest route. I read how the buses got really hot and crowded for that route, many times with people standing in the aisles. I also read if you got off, you may have a hard time getting back on because when the buses are full, they don't stop and the bus stops. I also was trying to fit in a tour at Pompeii the same day and trying to figure out how the bus and train schedules would work for that. The connections would be tight even if everything was on time. This was going to be a very long stressful day to fit everything in. I decided it may be worth the money to find a driver instead. All the drivers were all what I considered expensive, 400, 500 eu and up. Finally I get to “Let Us Drive”. I wrote Vincenzo asking for his rates and was surprised that they were reasonable. For the itinerary we wanted, we were under my budget of 115 a person. He was also able to arrange a private guide for our afternoon trip to Pompeii for a 2 hour tour for 120 eu. For 40 eu a person, that is a great deal! (On a side note, the Pompeii private guide he selected was excellent. He really showed you what life was like then and made the ruins "come alive".) Vincenzo has some itinerary packages on his website but was also willing to make some custom changes for us. This is important though. All arrangements were made and agreed upon ahead of time so everyone accepted the final itinerary and price. The day came and it was great! Vincenzo was a safe driver and he put us right at ease. He says he is a driver and not a "guide" but he had plenty of knowledge on the coast, stopping at places for the best pictures, tips for Naples, and where to go in Sorrento for the best Limoncello candies and liquor. He very entertaining and the time in the car flew by. Upon our request, he made reservations for our lunch at a restaurant with a beautiful view. It was really a wonderful, relaxing day and the private tour well worth the money. I'm so glad we didn’t take the bus!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Today we had a wonderful tour of Naples with Manuel. He showed us what a beautiful city Naples is. We saw and experienced the sights and the people. He took us to the places we could not get to by foot and showed us places that we must return to, and we did! This tour was easy and worth it. Grazie.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank Ron S
Reviewed 31 August 2018

We just returned from Italy and we (2 moms and 4 teens) had the time of our lives on our private tour with Vincenzo. He timed everything perfectly so we didn't wait anywhere or miss anything the city had to offer. We never waited in traffic which is pretty amazing in the high of August tourist season. He never missed a beat. We highly recommend both his services and Let Us Drive Tours. He was very informative, full of facts, hilarious and fun to be around. He was great with the teens and very accommodating to what they would like. We will recommend Vincenzo and Let Us Drive Tours to family and friends visiting Napoli and use them again in the future.

Date of experience: August 2018
vincenzociccone, Proprietario at Letusdrive Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2018

Thank you for this kind words!!! When kids are happy, parents are happy (and most of all relaxed)!!

As been a pleasure to personalized the service according to your needs :)

Looking forward for meeting you again.

Ciao for now,

V.

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Thank you so much, Vincenzo! From the moment you picked us up, you made our family of 5 feel safe and in good hands. You were beyond accommodating, stopping often during our 6+ hours together. You became part of our family. However, the best part of the trip was when you drove us to very unfamiliar but spectacular Decorata and Colle Sannita. Visiting and learning about our family’s history was something none of us will ever forget. And I don’t know how soon you will forget Aunt Joann! You getting us a bottle of wine to celebrate was such a class act. Thank you from the bottom of all our hearts. Although we didn’t have you for our return trip, that proved to be an exciting day as well. That ride to the Naples train station! Mamma Mia!! Letusdrive tours is the best. DO NOT HESITATE TO BOOK THEM! I just hope we can return someday. Grazie Mille!!!!

Date of experience: July 2018
vincenzociccone, Proprietario at Letusdrive Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2018

Thank you all from the wonderful time together. Has been a pleasure for me to take you around helping you on your Aim visiting the villages where your family was born. I really hope to see you again and soon, here or in New York. All the best

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Arturo took us to Positano, Sorrento and Pompeii. He did an incredible job, a great driver and we had tons of traffic and he was very funny and knowledgeable about the area. His food recommendations were spot on! We loved every second of it! Would definitely do it again in a heartbeat!

Grazie!