Hotel Art Resort Galleria Umberto
Hotel Il Convento(Naples)
US$ 100
US$ 93
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 110/night.

US$ 193
US$ 179
US$ 127
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Europeo & Flowers(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$ 82
Grand Hotel Europa(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$ 78
US$ 68
Priceline
Romeo Hotel(Naples)
US$ 412
US$ 389
  • Pool
All reviewsbeautiful galleriafourth floorposter bedcent cointhe van gogh roomlovely reception areavia toledotourist taxbreakfast choicesopera housedecorated roomseach eveningroom facinggood sized roomssmall hotelthe upper floorsthe main shopping area
Reviewed 27 February 2012

24-26 February 2012

We stayed at this hotel over the weekend and it was absolutely excellent. The staff were extremely attentive and made our weekend special.

Our room was in fact a small apartment, with a kitchen area, which was fully stocked. There is also a large fridge with a supply of minuture drinks and snacks etc. Our room was at the back of the hotel and was very quiet and very clean.

The hotel is split into two. You check in at the main hotel and then you are taken to the annexe.

Between 6 pm and 8 pm the hotel supplied sparkling wine etc and nibbles free of charge.

Breakfast was continental and there was plenty of food.

I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms at the back.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 February 2012

The location was right in the heart of the city. But if you decide to go there by a rental car, beware we had to spend one and a half hour just to park the car. It was a nightmare. Only after one and a half hour of going around the city, the hotel management decided to help us to find a garage. they could have done this right at the beginning.
Carrying luggages to the room was a problem as the lift is far away from where you can drop them.
Breakfast was poor, rooms ok but the walls too thin and you can easily hear the next room.
I would not stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2012
5  Thank Almiro
artresort, Front Office Manager at Hotel Art Resort Galleria Umberto, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2012

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your comment. We always like to recevie feedback form guesta because this helps us to improve our service.
Anyway we'd like to sadd something.As the problem with the car, if we didn't send anyone before the time when we sent, it was because he was not here. As soon as he arrived, he came and helped you. To reach our lift form the entrance of the hotel, which is INSIDE the monument Galleria , is just 5 minutes on foot, since we're are on the left when you enter the Galleria.
As breakfast...I'ma surprised to read poor, becasue I remembr you rellay appreciated it. Our selection, among other things, includes: fresh fruits, yogurth, at least 5 kind of cakes, 3 kind of biscuits, 3 kind of bread, croissants (marmalade, cream and chocolate), cereals, eggs, bacon, wurstels, cheese, processed cheese, processed cheese slices, butter, marmelade( all fruits), nutella, 3 kind of juice, fresh orange juice and so on... poor? Besides, there are some photos took by guest of our buffet which can proves our wide selection for breakfast.
We're sorry to read this feedback and that we have know only now, so when nothing we can do, about your not satisfying stay.
We hope to have you again as guests and offer you a better service

The Staff and the Management of the Hotel Art Resort

Reviewed 17 January 2012

We have already been told about this hotel on our previous trip to Italy in 2010. So this time we booked in advance a room in this beautiful hotel located in the fourth floor of Galleria Humberto, just in the heart of Naples. Our room was Van Gogh a small but stily decorated room looking down the gallery. From our windows we could see the increadible glass dome of the gallery!!!! Tha staff was helpful and very professional! We stayd there on a week-end so the Gallery was quiet and on Saturday night there was a police car inside the gallery, very important because you could go into the gallery feeling safe. Although we didn´t have any kind of problems I think it could be better to stay in Naples during the week when there´s more movement of people everywhere.
From the hotel we went to the Gourgeous Bar Gambrinus. You can´t miss it. And you can also walk down to the Harbor Aerea where you will find many restaurants that serve incredible seafood and pasta!
At the hotel you will be welcomed in the afternoon with a nice table full of snacks, and glasses of prosecco! Our room had a nice bathroom with yacuzzy tub.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Naples.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank silbeRosario
artresort, Front Office Manager at Hotel Art Resort Galleria Umberto, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback and for all the information you gave: a lot of travellers can read them.
There's nothing better than the opinion of a client who tried the experience of being our guest.

Come back soon! You'll be pleasantly surprised.
We wait for you!

Best Regards

the Management and Staff of the Art Resort Hotel

Reviewed 4 January 2012

What a treat! Located on the 4th floor of the Galleria Umberto, the beautiful glass-domed shopping center in the heart of Naples, this is a 4-star hotel with impeccable service. Beautifully furnished and staffed with extremely professional, multi-lingual staff, the hotel is reached by elevator from one corner of the street-level shopping center. Be sure to bring a few 10 cent pieces for the elevator if you arrive at a time when there is nobody on duty in the small booth adjacent to the elevator entrance (the elevator is free most times, but have one or two 10 cent coins just in case). The hotel serves a nice afternoon welcome treat of prosecco and snacks and serves a lovely breakfast in the morning. Room furnishings are top class and quite "luxe." You will be comfortable here and love the short walk to so many attractions nearby including down to the harbor and up Via Toledo and over to the many terrific dining spots in the surrounding Chiaja area.

Room Tip: Most rooms are on the main side served by the funky cage elevator but some are across the way (also on the fourth floor) and presumably served by another elevator.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank TonyHitch

Dear Guest,

Reading your feedback was really a pleasure, not only because it tells about a satisfying stay in our hotel, but mostly because you describe very well our Hotel.
We just like to add taht we offer the 10 cent to our guest every day and every moment they need. When someone arrive and relize he hasn't any, it suffice to ask one to the concierge downstair, telling her you're our guest. The coin dispenser is available Monday to Friday from 8.00 to 13.30 and from 16.00 to 19.00. The rest of the day and on week end is free. Sorry fror dwelling on this matter , but I think this explanation can give a useful information to guests.
We are happy that through your words others travellers can discover all that.
We hope you'll come back soon!

The Management and Staff of Art Resort

Reviewed 27 December 2011

I found the location to be ideal for someone looking to stay in the heart of the historic center of Napoli. I was greeted by a very nice and professional young Filipino employee (sorry I forget his name, but he deserves recognition for his superb work ethic). I was shocked when I checked out that I was forced to pay an additional fee for "an additional night." I was told the additional fee was because I had a friend, (who lives in the area, and just finished working) visit for not even four hours (The camera system can verify that!). I had advised the hotel employee I would have a friend visiting me, and was never told it was an issue. The hotel never told me there was any type of additional charge for a guest who was visiting for a few hours until I was checking out the next day. I felt that was very sneaking, especially when I had asked ahead of time and was never told of any additional charges for "guest visits." Had the hotel not conducted their business in a sneaky manner, I would have given a excellent rating.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
4  Thank I P
artresort, Responsabile reception at Hotel Art Resort Galleria Umberto, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2011

Dear Madame,

As we have already answered to Miss Olivia (your friend), we want assure again to all guests that it isn't our custom to charge guests WITHOUT any real reason.
We're very surprised of reading this comment.
The camera system tells us, as I have already said, your friends arrived around 11 pm, and later they spent all the night with you. At 7 o'clock it registered the out of yoru guests.
Thi situation seems to us really funny. As I said in our answer to your friend, we received many complaints for your private party in the night the day after.
Of course other people can come and visit our guets but not spending the whole night for free. YOUR FRIENDS DIDN'T COME ONLY FOR A VISIT, BUT THEY SLEEP IN HOTEL.

Kind regards