New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

and 1 more site!
Atmosfere del Centro Storico
Ranked #1 of 561 Naples B&B and Inns
Phoenix, Arizona
“A Wonderful Place to Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2012

Regardless of your plans in Naples, you must stay here. It feels like you are staying at a dear friends home who is extra careful to attend to anything you might need. From a beautiful room to a freshly made breakfast tailored to your wake up time, every detail is considered for you to have a great stay. The rooms are huge and the bed was the most comfortable that I have had in Italy. As a single traveler, I was glad of the advice and the warmth that was a part of my stay. My beautiful hostess made sure to help me with sightseeing and travel accommodations. I only wish I could stay longer. I love Napoli!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank brenda4221
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Beijing, China
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2012

We have stayed two days here for two rooms, and it is definitely the most excellent hotel we had in Italy!! The host prepared warm welcome for us. We had wine and home made pasta. We stayed two weeks in Italy before here, and I will say this is the best pasta I had so far:) the breakfast is nice too which is prepared by the host herself every morning just after we got up. Soooooo fresh and delicious!!! The most important is that they gave us a wonderful trip plan in Naple, preparing us the Capri and Pompeii tour plan! When we checked out, she called the taxi for us and also gave us enough advice for not overcharging by the driver. Come to Naples and I will say here is the best choice for travelers :)

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank Baorui
london
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2012

Having never visited Italy before, let alone Naples, I was apprehensive and unsure of what to expect on arrival. I needn't have been. The moment I arrived at Atmosfere del Centro Storico it felt as though I had come to stay with my long lost Italian family. My partner had cycled to the city from Pisa and had arrived unplanned a day early, but this was not a problem. In fact, by the time I arrived the following day, he had made great friends with our wonderful hosts. Who, by no means of exaggeration, are two of the most welcoming, affable and generous people I have ever met. The apartment itself is lavishly decorated, with huge decadent rooms that are spotless, comfortable and incredibly glamorous. Antiques, daybeds and fringed cushions adorn every room bequeathing us with the sense that we'd just stepped into an aristocratic 18th century Italian parlour. Finally, I must say that the breakfasts were just astounding with abundant Neopolitan delicacies, enough fresh fruit, juice and coffee to feed a family of seven, and earnest entreaty's claiming "There is more! What else can I get for you?" We have fallen in love with Naples and I'm sure that this is more than partly due to our wonderful stay here. I cannot recommend Atmosfere del Centro Storico more, the entire stay was a wonder and unbeatable in terms of value, comfort and location. The first thing we will be doing on our return home is planning another imminent trip!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Cologne, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2012

This B & B was a great find for us on our brief visit to Naples. The host and hostess are very friendly and accommodating. We were served juice on our arrival and given the tour and some great food recommendations. The location is great for getting around or for seeing sights and was easy to get to from the airport. Our room faced the main street but noise was not even a consideration given the four layers of doors and windows that separate you from the outside. And the room stayed nice and dark in the morning. Air conditioning in the room worked great and makes it possible to sleep with the windows closed. One major highlight of our stay was the breakfast in the morning. Great food brought to your room whenever you like in the morning. Overall, this is a great place with good food and the best hosts available.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jeff G
Munich, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2012

It was a great experience to stay in this B&B. The hosts were so friendly and helpful. It really made you feel home. Incredible!!!

I didn't do much research before I got Napoli. However, the hosts offered many ideas of sightseeing and even checked the timetable of the train to Pompei for me. I remembered the first day I was late and I thought maybe not much to see. Thanks to the hosts that I did visit many sites in my first night in Napoli!!!

I was a bit sick during the trip so needed hot water. The host lady was so nice that always prepared hot water for me. I really appreciated for this! Also great breakfast and even some snacks prepared in the nights.

Not to mentioned the fabulous apartment...It was just like in the photo but much more pretty! I remembered the first tour of the apartment, I kept making the sound of WOW! So really impressive place!

I stayed some B&B but this one will definitely be the best. You will never feel like a stranger but like a friend with them!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!

The host lady really cared about my need when the first time I mentioned I want tea. She showed all the collections of tea and also asked me for a list for famous Asain tea that she will like to treat for the guests. I think the host really pay attention and efforts to make people feel home while stay. So I recommend her Oolong tea (烏龍茶), Jasmine tea (茉莉花茶) and Green tea (綠茶). :)

Overall, it is sooooooooo great and soooooooo worth to stay!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: every room looks fabulous!