“feel like home”

Ranked #3 of 710 Naples B&B and Inns
Munich, Germany
“feel like home”
Reviewed 22 April 2012

It was a great experience to stay in this B&B. The hosts were so friendly and helpful. It really made you feel home. Incredible!!!

I didn't do much research before I got Napoli. However, the hosts offered many ideas of sightseeing and even checked the timetable of the train to Pompei for me. I remembered the first day I was late and I thought maybe not much to see. Thanks to the hosts that I did visit many sites in my first night in Napoli!!!

I was a bit sick during the trip so needed hot water. The host lady was so nice that always prepared hot water for me. I really appreciated for this! Also great breakfast and even some snacks prepared in the nights.

Not to mentioned the fabulous apartment...It was just like in the photo but much more pretty! I remembered the first tour of the apartment, I kept making the sound of WOW! So really impressive place!

I stayed some B&B but this one will definitely be the best. You will never feel like a stranger but like a friend with them!!!!!!! Highly recommend!!!!!

The host lady really cared about my need when the first time I mentioned I want tea. She showed all the collections of tea and also asked me for a list for famous Asain tea that she will like to treat for the guests. I think the host really pay attention and efforts to make people feel home while stay. So I recommend her Oolong tea (烏龍茶), Jasmine tea (茉莉花茶) and Green tea (綠茶). :)

Overall, it is sooooooooo great and soooooooo worth to stay!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: every room looks fabulous!
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Togigi
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Baden, Switzerland
Reviewed 20 March 2012

My wife loves antique furnitures and tend to book such locations
The hosts are very friendly and served us water and juce when we arrived late with our rented car
It was really a special designed room, espacially the bathroom. I have never seen something similar, but that is the way wealthy people used to live 150 years ago.
Without the TV set, I would need some time to ensure myselfe that I live in the 21 century Breakfast is served on a special trolley with silver cutlery and nice plates.
We felt like Kings

(By the way: You really need strong nerves and a good GPS if you decide to rent a car and drive in Naples yourselve)

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Hirsch72
Nice, France
Reviewed 30 January 2012

We spent 5 nights there in January. Mario and his wife are excellent hosts. The rooms are large, the location is central and their recommendations are excellent. We fell in love with Naples and the Amalfi Coast because of Mario. And we must now plan a visit to Croatia due their suggestions. We were sad to leave but felt like we had found lifelong friends. Go often and stay long.

Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Honeypot62
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 17 January 2012

I know the bed and breakfast Atmosfere del Centro Storico very well, as go back there every time I go to Naples. The first reason is the amazing cleanness of the venue and its very centrally located position. Both of the rooms available are very beautiful, big and decorated with great taste. The bigger room has the advantage to have a personal bathroom, but I must say, even the shared bathroom is really unique, all decorated with ceramics and never busy while I visited. The owners are very friendly and the prices very good compared to the quality offered. Free wireless is also a bonus.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
4 Thank Vale757
Sweden
Reviewed 23 November 2011

This is a perfect place in central Napoli, very close to the metro and just a short walk to via toldeo or the port. Busses to piazza garbaldi(trainstation) departures right outside the frontdoor. The rooms are nice and clean. Very helpful people and exellent service. Definetly recomended. Good value for the money. The rooms got free wifi wich is a huge plus.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled solo