All reviewsquiet courtyardwhere breakfast is servedbusy streetmini baryogurtstayed heretextsvincenzoduomochaosmapaccommodationheartnoisemetrocity
Reviewed 10 March 2018

I stayed here with my mother in March 2018. On arrival we were a bit taken aback by the busy bustling streets, laden with market vendors and the busy road. However we were greeted by Ines and taken to the accommodation. As soon as you enter the first gates you forget the noise behind you. Once you step through the second gates all you can look at is the buildings. The main area where breakfast is served is welcoming and decorated with the most beautiful artwork. Our room was as beautiful, extremely clean and spacious. The bathroom was equally as amazing. We had a little outdoor seating area which has also been given as much care.
Breakfast was rolls, home made jam, home made yogurt, fresh fruit, pastries and then hot food if wanted, which I did . Also very lovely. Mini bar was well stock and good variety. The wine was beautiful and the grapes grown in Pompeii. Ines spoke amazing English , however we also heard her speaking French. A very talented lady. Ines helped us with a local map and sights to see, which was very helpful. Also arranged private airport transfers. Would most definitely return here and cannot find any fault .

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jem995
Ines s, Proprietario at Atelier Ines B&B Homegallery, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Jemma,

We are so glad that you spent a lovely stay with your mum here.
We are situated in the historical center of Naples, a place full of life but as soon as you come inside it is an oasis of calm and peace.
It is a pleasure giving information and helping to discover Naples and it baeuty.
You choose the room Pulcinella with a private terrace, and as you noticed we pay attention to all the details, high quality linen bed sheets, as well as quality courtesy sets and slippers .

We will be honered to have you here agian.

My best Wishes

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Great place to stay in Napels. My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights. Ines is a wonderful host and helped with what ever was needed. The breakfast is good and suited to the visitors taste. The room and dining area is stylish and special full of decoritave art pieces Ines and here family make in the studio. Highy recommended.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank benicahana

Thank you very much for your kind words, we are pleased to know that you spent a wonderful stay into our b&b .
We do our best to satisfy our clients. we pay attention to the quality of product that we use for the breakfast, with fresh products and home made cakes and jams.
Our rooms are decorated with pieces of arts made in our art workshop.
We will be glad to have you again as a host and make your stay a success to discover Naples and its treasures.
My Best Wishes

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay in this beautiful place!

Welcome and information by Inès was perfect. Lots of info and help with a personal touch.

Room was nice. Beautiful art, convenient facilities (coffee machine, mini bar etc). Only (minor) missing element is a tv.
Wifi in room a bit slow.

Breakfast ok, nice breakfast place. Everyday with a new twist.

Location: excellent everything on walking distance. Metro at less than 300m.

If you are in Napels, stay here!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Ines s, Proprietario at Atelier Ines B&B Homegallery, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Dear Client,

Thank you very much for your nice review, we are happy that you liked your stay.
Wifi connection is very good now, we risolved that little problem in that room.

Best Regards
Inès

Reviewed 7 November 2017

My friend and I only stayed a night at Atelier Ines and I wish I could have stayed longer! The property is tucked away in what looks like a parking lot, but in fact is a beautiful historic building (former theater) with fenced-in grounds where the owners create their art and guests can relax at the tables on the patio. Ines was a welcoming host and took time to go over a map of the area with us, make reservations, and prepare us a hearty breakfast. She is multilingual and spoke Italian, English, and French.

The room itself was very comfortable, filled with original art and whimsical hardware and details sculpted by the owners. Our bathroom was spacious and featured some nice toiletry products. There was also a common dining area where breakfast is served in the mornings.

The location was about a 10-minute walk to the Duomo and historic center and is right next to a lively plaza market. There were plenty of cafe and restaurant options nearby. This is a great option for someone seeking a unique B&B experience that's a little off the beaten path but still convenient to major sites.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank laratada

Dear Laratada,

Thank you very much for writing those nice words, we do our best to make your stay a success.
I am glad that you appreciated the position as you said a are on a short walking distance from most point of interest.
Our room are spacious and comfortable as you noticed decorated with our pieces of art that we make in our art workshop .

We will be happy to have you here again.
My best Wishes

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed with my husband a weekend at this gorgeous B&B owned by Vicenzo and Ines. The room we stayed in was absolutely beautiful with many handmade artifacts and furnitures uniquely designed and made by Vicenzo and his family. They really made us feel at home and presented us with plenty of awesome trips and diner suggestions. In the mornings Ines presented us with a super nice breakfast with home made jams (yammie!). We can’t say enough how much we loved staying here and it made our trip to Napoli fantastic. It was for sure one of my best stays ever and we hope to be back soon!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Client,

We are thrilled to know that your stay into our b&b was your best stay ever. Thank you very much for your kind words.
I am happy that you felt welcomed and that you appreciated my advises and suggestions for places to visit and where to eat .

I hope o have you again here.
My Best Regards