“Great seafood”

Ranked #350 of 3,372 Restaurants in Naples
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

It was not planned but on our last day in Naples by accident we arrive at this Pizzeria and restaurant. We ate the most delicious seafood. And at a very affordable price! It was a pity we could not also eat a pizza ( we were full)because they looked delicious. The place was very crowded with locals so maybe better to reserve. I definitely will go back if I am in Naples!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Service was awful .extremely slow .main meals served at different times. My husband had are his pizza before my pasta arrived .limited choice for vegetarian as I have noticed in the majority of restaurants .waited over 20mins to served and others who came in after were served before us .

Reviewed 25 July 2018

We went to Naples in search of the true Neapolitan pizza and Acunzo is clearly the big winner. Everything in the Margherita DOP is perfect : the sauce's taste will find a place in your best memories, the mozzarella is chewy like heaven and the crust is so light you could without a doubt eat a second one. I am a pizza lover and I guarantee you this one easily takes the first place of the ranking of all the pizzas I ate in my life.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

We visited on the last night of our holiday... big mistake!!! Wished we’d come sooner so we had the whole week to enjoy their pizzas!!! The calzone with pasta inside was a special and so delicious!! The waiting staff were friendly and helpful with recommendations, and the prices were insane!! The most expensive pizza was about €9!!! The only issue for us was that the menu was in Italian and our Italian is poor! But it just adds to the experience, it was quite nice not being surrounded by English!

Reviewed 1 June 2018

We took the Funicular out of the center of Naples and a local reccomended this to us as we were wandering around. Wonderful upscale casual restaurant. Best pizza in Naples to my taste. Good affordable wines by the glass and a good selection of salads. Not on the normal tourist beat but if I was in the area again, I would return.

Date of visit: May 2018