“Best pizza experience”

Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Posillipo
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

During my trip around Naples, I tried many different pizza restaurants and this was definitely the best one. Great location, fast service and delicious pizza (try the marinara pizza and the fried pizza!!!). Only one problem to be underlined: there is only one toilet, both for men and women, so there is always a lot of queue to go there. This is not acceptable in a restaurant

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

We stopped by twice. The first time we wanted to know if they offer gluten free cones. They don't but when I asked for the ice cream to be put in a cup, the waiter refused arguing that all ice creams contain gluten even the fruity ones. So we walked away. The second time my daughters really wanted to try their novelty: the ice cream in a "graffa", fried at the moment. I stood at the counter for at least 10 minutes before someone realized I was ready to order. The graffa was pretty cold and definitely not fresh but rather rubbery. We were pretty disappointed about the service. I can tell that the older waiters don't feel comfortable to deal with foreigners and they tend to ignore the customers. There is one waiter that can speak English and he was able to help us.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

The place is really crowded, which sometimes is a good sign for good, sought for quality. Doughnut was good and coffee average. It is a good option if in the area but not worth planning the trip around it.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Chalet Ciro's Service is underwhelming at best: we waited to be seated, that did not happenb so we've seated ourselves. The waiter refused to take our order, because we were not in his service area, but didn't tell his colleagues to take our order, it took a 20 minutesto get the order placed which resolved in a plastic bottle of water, which was clearly dropped on the ground and nobody even bothered to clean the outside before serving and a coffee, which took even 10 minutes longer, that tasted just burned. After that it took us another 20 minutes to pay €7 for this experience.

Thr pastries looked nice, but we were not in the mood anymore.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I don’t know how many places in the world may offer a similar view. Just the location would deserve 10 stars.
Highly recommended.