“Recommended by a local ”

Lombardi A Santa Chiara
Ranked #691 of 3,145 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: European, Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Pendino
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We went based on a local recommendation & loved the pizza & beer. We got the margarita con fungi pizza & it was delicious. Priced were very reasonable.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Best Pizza we had

We stopped here by chance, walking Spaccanapoli and stopped for lunch.

We’d had some good pizza already but this one was excellent. We sat outside so the whole world was walking by but some good people watching too.

The staff were friendly and the service good. I’ll definitely go back in my next trip to Naples.

If you are reading this not having been to Naples and were wondering whether to. You should .

Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We've just had dinner overthere!
Nice pizza, no lines. Quick and happy service. In the main street of Napoli's Historical Centre. We would return for sure.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

I was born in Naples, I am from Naples and I love pizza.

I was shocked today when I visited lombardi after several years.

The pizza you can have here is not the original Neapolitan pizza: you will have here the pizza you can have in Milan (made by Egyptians immigrants) or even abroad.

I assume lombardi made the decision to offer the standard international pizza, which is incredible in my opinion.

You have thousands of traditional pizzerias in Naples; it doesn't make sense to get a (mediocre) pizza you can have everywhere in the world.

Reviewed 28 May 2017

View pizzas as they cook in open clay oven. Also has upstairs seating.
Rustic style main courses include risotto, fish and meat dishes freshly made on the premises. Clean, simple and well cooked.