“Wonderful staff team, great pizza, professional and honest”

Ristorante Pizzeria Pirozzi
Reserve with
Ristorante Pizzeria Pirozzi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 471 Restaurants in Isola d'Ischia
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 49
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2017

I got some take out pizzas from here (after a bad experience in another pizzaria where the chef/pizzaoilo was crazy. ) Here my experience was SO positive, the lady on the counter was so kind and professional and even the pizzaiolo's were really chatty and friendly. The pizza was great, take out prices were honest and we were delighted. Shame it was our last night as we definitely would have returned
Grrazie grazie grazie siete una bella e brava squadra, lavorate tanto e siete il top, super professionale e positivi, continuate sempre cosi . Complimenti

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Had a great walk to the castle from the port of Ischia and on the way back we stopped at Pirozzi. The fact that there were many Italians in the restaurant told us we would not be disappointed. They gave us a free appetizer of white bean bruschetta which was delicious. My hubby got a stuffed pizza with ricotta and Parma ham which he loved. I got the tuna and onion and it was so different and fantastic. The crust is delicious and definitely the Neapolitan style with fresh dough and wood fired. The locals were ordering mussels which also looked great. I also got a rocket salad. The beer was cold and the pizza cost less than our beer! Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

Our family decided to visit this restaurant for a lunch. It was around 15:50, Sunday. We tried one restaurant before and they said that they don't serve food till evening. So when we've entered Pizzeria Pirozzi, we've asked if it would be okay to eat here. When confirmed, we were seated near the dirty table. Waiter cleaned it and got the table ready in an angry and lazy manner. When it came to ordering food, we have been told that we have 5 minutes to make our selections. Two of our family members ordered different type of pasta. When I wanted to order my pasta of choice, waiter told me that I can't order it. When I changed my selection, he got angry and openly argued that I have to order a pasta like other two of my family members - none of which I wanted. To finish a conflict, I have decided to eat the food that I did not want - definitely not what I expected, when I decided to visit this "restaurant".

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Bustling restaurant with efficient service. Excellent range of very tasty pizzas. The house white wine wasn't great so I'd perhaps order by the bottle next time.
Very reasonably priced and popular with tourists and locals alike.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Fantastic pizza! It was very busy and all a bit crazy, but clearly the locals liked it. The service isn't the usual Italian service, all a bit sporadic, but we had a good meal and it's very very good value for money!