All reviews sea view junior suite single room breakfast room other hotels top floor designer shops nice pool fabulous views beautiful hotel the location is perfect a wonderful stay breakfast was included would highly recommend this hotel nice breakfast day trippers croissants
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Loved it! Will be back for sure! We have choosen Capri for our 10th aniversary, and hotel was great. Location, staff, food, the view. Everything was perfect. We strongly recommend La Floridiana. Thank you once again!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BVasi
LUCIA E, Proprietario at Hotel La Floridiana, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2017

Dear lovely Guests and now our Friends,
Thanks a lot for your kind review
We are looking to welcome again in our home !!!
In the meantime we wish you all the best !!!

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

We visit this hotel every year and even this year we got the perfect accommodation , the Hotel should have a star more as the staff is so kind and helpful, room with view to magnificent sea and the huge terrace make the day . Nice pool and very quiet , relaxing view is making you feel great . Thanks to have the chance to be there again .

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
LUCIA E, Proprietario at Hotel La Floridiana, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

Dear Friends,
thank you for your beautiful review !
Hoping to see you soon
with love
Lucia

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Staff very friendly and helpful, nice breakfast and great pool and seaview. Our seaview room was nice but a bit outdated, but mostly the bathroom needs updating, mold on the walls and very old shower head, with a dirty showercurtain. Bedsheets were quite old too. Price of 365 seems too high eventhoug prices in Capri are generally in that price range.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ellenvs75
Reviewed 15 August 2017

The Floridiana is a bit dated and needs a renovation. There are positives. A stunning view, a lovely swimming pool and helpful staff. Breakfast was quite ordinary. The position was good, only a few minute walk to the centre of town. Expensive and not sure the star rating is correct.Happy stay anyway.

Room Tip: Try and get a room with a view.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Andrea Z
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Hope this helps! My family and I were on our way to the hotel and we realized how bad the walk was, but we didn't let that disappoint us. We expected a 4-star lobby but barely got a 3-star lobby. Then we arrive in our rooms. We got three rooms because all 5 of us would not fit into one room. We got a superior room and a triple room when I get settled in my children come to my rooms extremely disappointed as their room is very very dirty. I follow them to the room and they show me how dirty the room is. My younger son (15) opened the seat cover of the toilet and found pubic hair, remains of someone's poop, and stains all over the bathroom faucet. Extremely disgusted, he went to check how clean the sheets were. Then he found at least 5 stains on the sheets. Then looked into the coffee kettle, we see dust inside the coffee kettle. Then we called the front desk. All she said is I'm sorry she will have the staff clean the room and offered a small water. I was infuriated. Then we tried to ask for a discount or something and the lady would only offer 2 nights out of the 3 in a better room. When the owner of the hotel said the two options are a room with a view or with a hot tub. My kids chose the hot tub then the owner said they don't have it. Are you kidding me? I would recommend Hotel Mamela a hotel next door. Everyone I saw wanted to be thought it was 4-star hotel walking in then got disappointed upon arrival. WOULD DEFINITELY NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Ryan R
LUCIA E, Proprietario at Hotel La Floridiana, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear Guest,
you have not said the truth!
you have had the right room you booked:Classic triple room with no view,,because you wanted a Superior sea view room we offered you withouth any charge it
You are the worst clients we received in our hotel,this year,we tried to do our best for you and you said that never complain us ! we have not charged any extras too
Your first room was clean and you said that was dirty just for changing the classic room that you paid in to a Superior room
I hope you now are satisfied,!....people like you make evil only fo their satisfaction
because in your heart there is no space for the good things
Kind regards