“Birthday and Honeymoon celebration”
Review of Lo Zodiaco

Lo Zodiaco
Ranked #11 of 124 Restaurants in Capri
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 70
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2015

I can't say enough wonderful things about this restaurant and its owners. We were in Capri for two days of our honeymoon and decided to try this place for my birthday dinner. We stayed in a 5 star hotel that was walking distance from the harbor and the staff there said Lo Zodiaco was the only place by the water they would recommend to guests. Not only was the food amazing, the setting was romantic, you can't help but take your time and enjoy a two to three hour dinner sipping wine and having various courses. You are even likely to see a celebrity or two dining next to you. The family that owns this place couldn't have been nicer. Since it was my birthday, they surprised me with table side fireworks, free dessert and even gave me a good luck charm necklace in celebration. We did not go into the meal worrying about cost, but were surprised at how affordable the entire thing was! We went back the next night at around midnight and people were still sitting outside enjoying the night. We asked to sit for coffee and limoncello and they knew us right away from the night before and treated us like family and locals. We got delicious warm chocolate filled donuts for free for the second night in a row. I wanted to hug the daughter that works there when we left, she just felt like family and was the most memorable part of our visit to Capri. I highly recommend you go here on your visit and avoid the more touristy places that surround it.

Reviewed 27 June 2015 via mobile

Usually a very fast eater.. but in this case, I had to force myself to take my time, because I never wanted it to end!

- I liked this Pizza more than I like my Family.

1  Thank Daniel T
Reviewed 25 June 2015 via mobile

Best restaurant! Tony the owner made us feel like family! Food was outstanding!!
We ate here several times. Love love love.

1  Thank Denicarey
Reviewed 25 June 2015 via mobile

Just to the left from the dock, you find this amazing restaurant. Perfect view and the food is delicious! Try the pizza! It is the best in whole Capri. Also, ask for Tony. He is social and gives amazing service. I really recommend this place!

1  Thank Lillajos
Reviewed 22 June 2015

We ate lunch here while making a stop at Capri.

The service was excellent, the food even better. Their caprese salad is fantastic. The buffalo mozzarella was the best we had while in Italy - delicious. The pizzas were fantastic - light, crisp, thin crusts.

Great place to sit back, enjoy the views and eat some delicious food.